Marvin: Not My Responsibility

17 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Tell Marvin that since he's the one that said in game adjustments are journalistic jargon.

Fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

One last time.  Saying that "adjustments" are "journalistic jargon" does not mean that the Bengals never make any in game adjustments.  Go back and read the transcript.  Marvin was saying that the fourth quarter struggles were not due to playcalling or "X's and O's".  If a team has problems with execution then calling different plays will not fix that.

Get it?

How do you explain all the Bengals coaches and players talking about in game adjustments if they never make any in game adjustments?

Marvin's just a babbling idiot to me at this point. I know he has a ton of football knowledge, but he is sorely lacking as a head coach. The bigger the game, the more his deficiencies become clear. He also said he "shouldn't have to", when asked wether he stressed ball security to Hill before the infamous fumble. I'm not scared of going 0-16. There's nothing you can threaten me with by now. I just want out of this purgatory of million dollar starts to games where it's all given back a nickel at a time over the second half, leading to a perfectly timed field goal as time expires, and an incredible comeback for the opposition. Or just outright sucking.

15 hours ago, A Rock said:

I just want out of this purgatory of million dollar starts to games where it's all given back a nickel at a time over the second half, leading to a perfectly timed field goal as time expires, and an incredible comeback for the opposition.

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/81248-how-often-do-bengals-lose-a-lead/

Archived