We are ranked 16th in the league...

https://www.bactrack.com/pages/bactrack-consumption-report-which-nfl-fans-drink-most

I'm sure we can work on improving this record at least.   I'm also certain they don't need a new coach or QB for this issue.   I'd like to start a new department within the Bengals organization called the Drink to Forget foundation.   Pretty sure this could be a multinational department with representatives from UK/Scotland (Malt Whiskey),  Germany (Beer and German moonshine),  Japan (they own some really good Kentucky Bourbon distilleries),  and a beer consultant from the Czech Republic...   Of course we will have US consultants to teach us how to fall asleep in Florida hotel hallways, get stomped on by police horses, throwing mustard covered hotdogs while not spilling your beer,  how to properly freeze for an ice luge, how to stay warm in freezing cold temperatures with no clothes,  introducing yourself to visiting fans, etc... 

21 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Dean Martin... 

My Mother, she's amazing. 87 years old and she still doesn't need glasses. She drinks it straight from the bottle.

I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up.

The reason I drink is because when I`m sober I think I`m Eddie Fisher. 

LMMFAO!

Archived