John Ross - PLOT TWIST

15 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

I’ll keep analyzing Sanu’s 2013 stats relative to 2012 in order to get a grasp of all that growth you spoke of.

You must have have come up with a few unidentified mathematical formulas in order to make a statement like that. 

But hey, maybe it was spiritual growth you  were referring to! It’s about as tangible as your nonsense about Urban’s developmental skills. 

If you understood football you would understand the development.

Good players play while bad players sit on the bench.  Sanu only got on the field for 204 snaps in '12.  In 2013 it was 750.

If you still don't get it then go over the the Patriots message board and explain to them why Jimmy Garappolo was a better QB than Tom Brady last year because he had a higher passer rating and completion percentage.  And why Mike Glennon was the best QB in the league because his 125.4 passer rating was highest in the league.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

If you understood football you would understand the development.

Good players play while bad players sit on the bench.  Sanu only got on the field for 204 snaps in '12.  In 2013 it was 750.

If you still don't get it then go over the the Patriots message board and explain to them why Jimmy Garappolo was a better QB than Tom Brady last year because he had a higher passer rating and completion percentage.  And why Mike Glennon was the best QB in the league because his 125.4 passer rating was highest in the league.

And back to the "the data says this, but if you understood football, you would know that's wrong"

Thanks, time-waster. I'll just take your word for it. His numbers were better in every single category and he had double to amount of TD receptions, but I'll take your word for it lol. I appreciate the knowledge, as you certainly "understand football". 

I'm going to start using that btw. If I cannot prove the crap that I spew, I'm just going to say that the other person doesn't understand football like I do. It seems like an argument winner. 

28 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Thanks, time-waster. I'll just take your word for it. His numbers were better in every single category and he had double to amount of TD receptions, but I'll take your word for it lol. I appreciate the knowledge, as you certainly "understand football". 

You don't have to take my word for anything.  Just look at the over 300% increase in snaps played.

Come back when you want to argue about Glennon being the best QB in the league in 2016 or about how Garappolo was a better QB than Tom Brady.  I'll be waiting.

For those of you who continue to feed the troll and then quote the troll...

He went to law school... do you need to know anything more about why the troll posts like he does?

A fucking lawyer... figures.

Now PLEASE quit quoting him, I have him on ignore for a reason.

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

You don't have to take my word for anything.  Just look at the over 300% increase in snaps played.

Come back when you want to argue about Glennon being the best QB in the league in 2016 or about how Garappolo was a better QB than Tom Brady.  I'll be waiting.

Another straw man argument. You can’t resist. Go chase an ambulance, ya dolt. 

1 hour ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Another straw man argument. You can’t resist. Go chase an ambulance, ya dolt. 

You are correct.  I phrased that argument in the form of a strawman, but if I posit the same the argument in a more legitimate form will you address it?

The fact that Mohammed Sanu got so much more playing time in 2013 and dramatically increased his overall production proves that he was developing as a WR.  Small sample sizes from back ups can be deceiving.  If they were forced to play as many snaps as a full time starter they might grind down or have defenses concentrate more on stopping them.

This is why no one thinks Garappolo was better than Brady depsite the fact that he had a higher passer rating in limited playing time. It is also why no one thinks Mike Glennon was the best QB in the league in 2016 despite the fact that he had the highest QB passer rating.

So the fact that Sanu's efficiency stats wer a little higher in 2012 does not mean he was not a better overall player in 2013.

Archived