The only real Bengal's at Viqueens Game Thread...

How will Marvin greet Zimmer ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How will Marvin greet Zimmer ?

• With a two arm hug...
    • One arm hug with other arm shaking hand...
    • Hand shaking only...
    • French kiss...
    • Reach Around...

This poll is closed to new votes

Sweet baby Jebus I tuned in a bit late and it was just in time to see them go up 17-0.  

I hereby name today's game The Contractual Obligations Bowl.  Just think of the damage the team jet did to the ozone layer flying out there.  They should hop a passing southbound freight train home.  It's only right.  Take some time for themselves, see the country. 

(Delayed post - awful data here at USBS)

Dalton never looked off his primary receiver on that Pick-6.  Watch the video replay... Look left, look left, look left..throw.

He telegraphed it.  And like I told some Hornheads last night, if Dalton throws an early self-inflicted INT, you're gonna get "Bad Andy" for the rest of the game.

Watch for AJ McCarron make a debut in the 2nd half.  Zimmer was with the Stripes when AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron was drafted, and the long-term QB situation here in Mpls is all effed-up.  Katie won't let AJ go for less than a late 2nd round pick, and with one year left on his contract THIS off season is when the Bengals would be looking to deal.... Stockpile picks, rebuild the team under the new HC.

McCarron's audition for the Vikings may be happening in about an hour.  Stay tuned.

5 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

McCarron's audition for the Vikings may be happening in about an hour.  Stay tuned.

At least that would make the game watchable.  Maybe if the Vikings score again you will start getting free pity beers? The gameday atmosphere there looks fun! That's something!

This is some embarrassing shit. Cleveland sucks ass no doubt and have sucked forever but even they haven't quit this season. The Bengals are a gutless bunch and a reflection of Marvin. After the story broke this morning, Mike should just fire him. This is sad. 

7 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

This is some embarrassing shit. Cleveland sucks ass no doubt and have sucked forever but even they haven't quit this season. The Bengals are a gutless bunch and a reflection of Marvin. After the story broke this morning, Mike should just fire him. This is sad. 

I agree.. Cleveland sucks but at least they are fighting....

Bengals checked out at the half of the stealers game.... it's fucking pathetic 

Archived