The only real Bengal's at Viqueens Game Thread...

How will Marvin greet Zimmer ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How will Marvin greet Zimmer ?

• With a two arm hug...
    • One arm hug with other arm shaking hand...
    • Hand shaking only...
    • French kiss...
    • Reach Around...

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Like I said, Vikes know exactly where to be on every play.  Only reason we're not losing by 40+ is the refs.

Zimmer called off the dogs after the last int.  Not even trying to throw downfield.

Of all the times we've seen Marvin puss out on a fourth down try, that was the worst I think I've seen.  At the opponent 40, down 27-0, you've already said you're out at season's end... and you fucking puss out on that?  Good riddance.  Winning coaches always play to win, shocking I know.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Of all the times we've seen Marvin puss out on a fourth down try, that was the worst I think I've seen.  At the opponent 40, down 27-0, you've already said you're out at season's end... and you fucking puss out on that?  Good riddance.  Winning coaches always play to win, shocking I know.

I don't even say thanks for bringing us out of the dark ages anymore..

Fuck him.. he has quit..

I hope fuckhead MB fires him after this game and doesn't let him stand on the sidelines the last two games..

7 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Did you notice the "highlight" that they did PIP for earlier?  Yep, Brady and Rapist warming up.  This league is a joke.

Why?  Probably the biggest game in the NFL so far this year.

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Why?  Probably the biggest game in the NFL so far this year.

Because them warming up doesn't show anyone anything, especially when the game you're watching is actually ongoing?  It isn't like it was during a pause in the action, and they actually played the highlight "music" like we were going to see something interesting.  If you enjoy that kind of bullshit, I pity you.

If anyone ever suggested that the team quit on Marvin, or that he'd lost the team, you can shut up. Today was what it looks like when a team has quit. It made last week look like Schobel's catch on ketchup field levels of gutting it out.

Most spineless, aimless, aptless performance I've seen from the Bengals in a looooooong time.

2 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I agree, Marvin to Redskins makes sense. Depends on how much control Snyder is willing to give him.

Snyder is kinda like a mini Trump.   I sincerely doubt he'll ever get full reign of the decisions.   However,  with Gruden and other areas of familiarities, I believe it is about an even bet along with the Ravens. 

52 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Because them warming up doesn't show anyone anything, especially when the game you're watching is actually ongoing?  It isn't like it was during a pause in the action, and they actually played the highlight "music" like we were going to see something interesting.  If you enjoy that kind of bullshit, I pity you.

I don't enjoy it at all but I fully expect any good organization to market their best product.  Regardless of how you feel about both teams this is the biggest game this season so only an idiot wouldn't  shove these two shit bag teams down our throats.  If we had been 10-3 before our game today, we would have received similar treatment.

9 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I don't enjoy it at all but I fully expect any good organization to market their best product.  Regardless of how you feel about both teams this is the biggest game this season so only an idiot wouldn't  shove these two shit bag teams down our throats.  If we had been 10-3 before our game today, we would have received similar treatment.

And it would have been just as stupid.  Go ahead and profile them, go ahead and show them warm up, but not as if we're about to see some awesome highlight.  Maybe you didn't actually see it happen?  I have never seen a broadcast use their "highlight music" to show a warm-up.  I'm not sure you're picturing the absurdity of it.  I actually don't care one bit which teams are involved, it is just stupid television and banks on the brainless attention of the lowest common denominator viewer to consume.  Go ahead and call it good marketing, but as a sports league this stuff is a joke.  I for one will always call the continued degradation of the NFL into the "NFE" (national football entertainment) a joke.  If you applaud that kind of thing as "good business" then you and I have different ideas of what competitive sports are meant to be.

Archived