Bengals Vikings Good Bad Ugly and Who Gives a Shit. ..

Good:  Replaced the CV axle in my old lady's minivan.  2013 Honda just out of warranty.  Stealership wanted $600+ to replace the thing.  Cost me about $130 and some knuckle skin.

Bad:  The other side is starting click as well.  Fuck my life, that one costs more.

Ugly: I can't fucking believe I am actively rooting for the Patriots.  God these two fucking teams are WAY better than us.

EDIT: Add Antonio Brown just go hurt to the Good category.

2 minutes ago, DudleyDawson said:

And in a move of true stooler classiness, smithschuster reenacts his cheap shot hit on Burfict during an endzone celebration. At least thats what it looked like to me.

Yup, what a fucking piece of garbage. Even the announcer was like, Well, I don’t know what that celebration was.” Probably just didn’t want to say it live. 

2 minutes ago, kriZENry said:

Yup, what a fucking piece of garbage. Even the announcer was like, Well, I don’t know what that celebration was.” Probably just didn’t want to say it live. 

Agreed. I have my reasons for barely paying attention to the Bengals, but that disgustingness makes me barely pay attention to the entire NFL. Seriously, the POS celebrated blindside hitting a defenseless player helmet to helmet and giving him a concussion. Thats like LeBron dunking over a 4th grader, knocking him over and standing over him taunting like he did something spectacular.

7 minutes ago, DudleyDawson said:

Agreed. I have my reasons for barely paying attention to the Bengals, but that disgustingness makes me barely pay attention to the entire NFL. Seriously, the POS celebrated blindside hitting a defenseless player helmet to helmet and giving him a concussion. Thats like LeBron dunking over a 4th grader, knocking him over and standing over him taunting like he did something spectacular.

Nobody would judge you here. And also, I'm sitting here having to root for the likes of Shady Brady and Gronkowski. Yuck. But I'd do 10 times out of 10 against these shitballs.

The Good:  It was away and didn't have to buy a ticket and sit out in the cold at PBS.

Seeing the Squeels get jobbed at the end at home in the cold rain.

The Everything Else:

Marvin's flip flop on whether he is leaving or not.  

The fool is a real hand job in a whore house.

Archived