Stealers TD Celebration Mocking Burfict

Juju celebrates a TD and mocks the hit and celebration over Burfict....losers.  If another team did this about Shazier they'd be crying...the most classless organization in the league.  The team should be fined....celebrating an action you already got suspended for...

1 minute ago, Madieu Superstar said:

The kid is barking up the wrong tree. He really doesn't get who he's goading. Burfict has no soul, no conscience on the field. He might actually kill him next year. He'll get kicked out the league, get arrested, etc., but he might do it. He's writing a check that will be impossible for him to cash. 

Yeah, it may get ugly next year.  It's just frustrating how the narrative that the Bengals are dirty and the Stealers are physical is still out there.

11 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Yeah, it may get ugly next year.  It's just frustrating how the narrative that the Bengals are dirty and the Stealers are physical is still out there.

I don't think the narratives matter anymore. It's gone further than the narratives. The guys out on the field really want to seriously injure each other. it's not something that anyone will be able to stop. Tonight just raised the bar a bit more. But the kid just does not understand what kind of fire that he's playing with. Burfict is not normal on the field. He'll have no issues trying to take out his knees, snap his ankle in a pile, Deliver a shot to the head at full speed, etc. 

this just goes to show you that there are different set of rules for shittburgh then there are for the rest the NFL,because the saints got in trouble for stuff like this Sean Payton suspended for 1 year and Greg Williams was suspended for 2 years.They put a bounty on burfict and they are admitting it,where hell is NFL and roger goodell.

Something needs to come down from the league on this. If they are, in fact, serious about player safety and their image, there should be massive fine and suspensions. Grown men acting like petulant children...and, in the worst spirit anyone could imagine. Watching that schtick literally made my stomach turn.

99% of the choreographed TD celebration production numbers are stupid. 

The Bengals, if they ever score again, should do a Shazier TD celebration. Because fuck the stealers.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati boy Kyle Rudolph did the Ickey Shuffle after a score against the Bengals. Heartwarming.

I see another rule change because of classless, cheap drama from the Stealers.

Another case of closing the door after the horses have gotten out.

I am willing to bet the Bengals at Snivelers next season is Monday Night Football with the knuckle dragging drooling troglodyte fans and Squeeler owned refs going tits to the wall.

Also the home game with the Squeels will be at 4:30 and prime time most places, too.

4 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I honestly can't believe more people don't see a problem with those classless POS . Sadly no one but us here care bc Mike Brown is irrelevant. I can't believe that idiot isn't outraged.

I like to think that most fans outside of shithole see it, but the sports media refuses to point out what everybody else sees. Especially that cocksucker Collinsworth. Has he ever mentioned anything negative about them? Whenever he mentions something negative about their play, he is in utter disbelief and/or blames injuries.

3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I like to think that most fans outside of shithole see it, but the sports media refuses to point out what everybody else sees. Especially that cocksucker Collinsworth. Has he ever mentioned anything negative about them? Whenever he mentions something negative about their play, he is in utter disbelief and/or blames injuries.

I'd like to think that as well. Yeah, Collinsworth's biasedness is just sickening. That guy needs to go. At least Booker defends most of the time. Would've loved to see what Housh had to offer as an announcer.

27 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I see another rule change because of classless, cheap drama from the Stealers.

Another case of closing the door after the horses have gotten out.

I am willing to bet the Bengals at Snivelers next season is Monday Night Football with the knuckle dragging drooling troglodyte fans and Squeeler owned refs going tits to the wall.

Also the home game with the Squeels will be at 4:30 and prime time most places, too.

Yeah, it's amazing they don't know what is classless and or dirty till it becomes a rule. Truly reveals their ignorance/arrogance.

33 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I honestly can't believe more people don't see a problem with those classless POS . Sadly no one but us here care bc Mike Brown is irrelevant. I can't believe that idiot isn't outraged.

the checks are still coming in...nothing to see here

14 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I'd like to think that as well. Yeah, Collinsworth's biasedness is just sickening. That guy needs to go. At least Booker defends most of the time. Would've loved to see what Housh had to offer as an announcer.

I wish Charles Davis did all of our games. He is pure class. But he is on Fox now.

8 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I wish Charles Davis did all of our games. He is pure class. But he is on Fox now.

I like him too..

I think we have Chris Spielman on the broadcast this week.. He will tell it like it is. 

I would like to hear what he says about that crap last night  

On 12/18/2017 at 9:50 AM, Hooky said:

Totally OT but

In 1990 Charles Davis was dating a girl I went to law school with.  We all went to a huge Halloween party and Davis and his (white) girlfriend were dressed as Salt and Pepper shakers.

I may be a bit biased because he is a former Vol, but I have always liked him as an announcer.

Archived