XFL 2

MichaelWeston

I think Lecrae's first bit in his soliloquy at the 2016 BET Awards nails it....

"They tellin’ us make “America Great Again”
I’m like hol’ up, when was America great again?
Was it when they took us from our native land?
Or maybe it was when they took the natives’ land?"

Sorry I dont have some American Exceptionalism Fantasy that we have ever been "Great"

51 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I never mentioned anything about Trump Fred and Kaepernick never mentioned him.  And one more time, BARRACK OBAMA and the Attorney General were already actively trying to fix the problems.  What the hell else did Kaepernick want,..a fucking blowjob??

He wanted actual change. 

On 12/19/2017 at 9:40 PM, SF2 said:

I never mentioned anything about Trump Fred and Kaepernick never mentioned him.  And one more time, BARRACK OBAMA and the Attorney General were already actively trying to fix the problems.  What the hell else did Kaepernick want,..a fucking blowjob??

So are you saying it would be okay for Kaepernick to kneel now, but it was stupid when Obama was President?

Because that is not the general vibe I get from you when discussing this issue.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:50 AM, SF2 said:

If you like good football, you can watch college football,

Just like the NFL except less athletic and all the uppity players are kept poor and powerless.

I can certainly see how college football would be more popular among a certain group of fans.

:whistle:

On 12/19/2017 at 5:28 PM, SF2 said:

Accusing the country of oppressing black people isn't exactly showing support for the United States, it is the opposite.   It takes some serious mental gymnastics to claim protesting against the county is somehow supporting the country. 

So all the women who had to protest for the right to vote were bad for America.

And all the people who protested for the Civil rights Act?

Or protesting for same sex marraige?

If you think of America as the "Home of the Free" then you think these people were improving America.  If you think of America as "The home of the straight white male" then you think "they are destroying my country."  It all depends on your perspective.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

So are you saying it would be okay for Kaepernick to kneel now, but it was stupid when Obama was President?

Because that is not the general vibe I get from you when discussing this issue.

No, I am saying the most powerful person in the United States and the 2nd most powerful law enforcement officer in the US were on his side trying to fix the problems. The Justice Department sued Ferguson over its policing and forced changes to the way it conducted itself.  It also forced Baltimore's police department to dramatically change the way in conducted itself after what happened to Freddie Gray.  Kaepernick was protesting the people trying to actually fix the problems. 

Why was he protesting against the people who were trying to fix the problem?  The reason Kaepernick protested in this manner was because he isn't very intelligent.  This is the same guy who was running around with a Che Guevara tee shirt on and wearing cops are pigs socks.  He has every right to protest, he just is the worst star you could have hung your hat on because he is dumbfuck. 

6 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

No.  Are you saying their was actual change? 

In case you did not notice Obama was not able to achieve everything he attempted because of the opposition he faced.

The justice department didn't need Congress' permission to do what it ACTUALLY did in Ferguson and Baltimore.  There was NO opposition to Obama's Justice Department in Democrat run cities. Yes, there was actual change.  Lorretta Lynch and her ability to use Civil Rights as a hammer forced these police departments to change.  The result is dramatically higher crime and murder rates in both cities. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

The result is dramatically higher crime and murder rates in both cities. 

That is the direct result of more distrust between police and minorities.  Police have a real hard time solving crime without information from the public, and the public no longer trusts the police.

There is no logical way to blame this on the President or the Department of Justice.

33 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

That is the direct result of more distrust between police and minorities.  Police have a real hard time solving crime without information from the public, and the public no longer trusts the police.

There is no logical way to blame this on the President or the Department of Justice.

So Kaepernick helped further the distrust of the police thru BLM which, based on your comments, is the reason the murder rate in Baltimore is up over 60% since the Freddie Gray killing.  Congrats Collin Kaepernick. 

15 minutes ago, SF2 said:

So Kaepernick helped further the distrust of the police thru BLM which, based on your comments, is the reason the murder rate in Baltimore is up over 60% since the Freddie Gray killing.  Congrats Collin Kaepernick. 

WTF?

Minorities do not trust the police for two basic reasons.  First there is the issue of racial profiling.  It is real.  It has been proven.  Police have even admitted to it.  Second is the fact that for years police have bragged about the "Blue wall" and how honorable it was among police to lie to protect other officers.

This distrust came to a head because of a series of high profile cases of police shooting and/or killing unarmed black men.  The most high profile of these cases took place in Ferguson which happened to be the home of one of the most screwed up criminal justice systems in the country and the district attorney there made a mockery of the Grand Jury system in exonerating a police officer. 

Instead of taking steps to rectify the distrust problem (like agreeing to independent prosecutors when police are charged, or apologizing for racial profiling, or apologizing for calling lying to protect a dirty cop "honorable") the police just started whining and crying like a bunch of babies.  Citizens distrusted them even more and police stopped doing their jobs.

that is why the crime rate is increasing.  The relationship between the public (mainly minorities) and police is broken.  Some people are fine with this situation.  They are the ones who call protestors "anti-American".  some people want to address these problems and fix them.  These are the one who understand that protest the urges improvements is very Patriotic, just like the protests that ushered in Womens suffrage, the Civil Rights Act, and the end of the Vietnam conflict.

17 hours ago, fredtoast said:

WTF?

Minorities do not trust the police for two basic reasons.  First there is the issue of racial profiling.  It is real.  It has been proven.  Police have even admitted to it.  Second is the fact that for years police have bragged about the "Blue wall" and how honorable it was among police to lie to protect other officers.

This distrust came to a head because of a series of high profile cases of police shooting and/or killing unarmed black men.  The most high profile of these cases took place in Ferguson which happened to be the home of one of the most screwed up criminal justice systems in the country and the district attorney there made a mockery of the Grand Jury system in exonerating a police officer. 

Instead of taking steps to rectify the distrust problem (like agreeing to independent prosecutors when police are charged, or apologizing for racial profiling, or apologizing for calling lying to protect a dirty cop "honorable") the police just started whining and crying like a bunch of babies.  Citizens distrusted them even more and police stopped doing their jobs.

that is why the crime rate is increasing.  The relationship between the public (mainly minorities) and police is broken.  Some people are fine with this situation.  They are the ones who call protestors "anti-American".  some people want to address these problems and fix them.  These are the one who understand that protest the urges improvements is very Patriotic, just like the protests that ushered in Womens suffrage, the Civil Rights Act, and the end of the Vietnam conflict.

I totally agree there is racial profiling, don't dispute that. 

Yes, there have been some high profile police shootings of unarmed black men. In a country of 320 million, it will happen. Been some unarmed white men were killed too, more in fact then black men.   In 2016, 6749 black men were murdered in the US.  In that same year 17 unarmed black men were killed in the United States by police.  

The myth that police were going on killing sprees of unarmed black men is nonsense.   You blaming the cops because BLM and Colin Kaepernick perpetuated this myth and caused the situation to get significantly worse is laughable.  17 deaths is tragic and if there was INTENT then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  17 out of 6749 is  0.2%.   It is the classic tactic of yelling squirrel to deflect from the real issues in our inner cities.   Baltimore saw its annual murder rate increase by 111 people from 2014 to 2016 skyrocketing from 208 to 318  (53% increase) which made it the most dangerous place per capita  in America for a black man to live. NOT one of the 318 killed was an unarmed black man killed by a cop. 

BTW, the idea that cops are highly trained to react in that situation is laughable.  The first time I had bullets flying over my head I about pissed myself and I was in an M1 Tank.  Nobody knows how they will react in that situation and your mind will play tricks on you when you are that fucking scared.  

64 police officers were shot and killed in 2016, a 50% increase over 2015.  Quite few of those police officers were black.  I am sure you celebrated this rarely mentioned fact. 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html

On 12/27/2017 at 5:56 PM, SF2 said:

I totally agree there is racial profiling, don't dispute that. 

Yes, there have been some high profile police shootings of unarmed black men. In a country of 320 million, it will happen. Been some unarmed white men were killed too, more in fact then black men.   In 2016, 6749 black men were murdered in the US.  In that same year 17 unarmed black men were killed in the United States by police.  

The myth that police were going on killing sprees of unarmed black men is nonsense.   You blaming the cops because BLM and Colin Kaepernick perpetuated this myth and caused the situation to get significantly worse is laughable.  17 deaths is tragic and if there was INTENT then they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  17 out of 6749 is  0.2%.   It is the classic tactic of yelling squirrel to deflect from the real issues in our inner cities.   Baltimore saw its annual murder rate increase by 111 people from 2014 to 2016 skyrocketing from 208 to 318  (53% increase) which made it the most dangerous place per capita  in America for a black man to live. NOT one of the 318 killed was an unarmed black man killed by a cop. 

BTW, the idea that cops are highly trained to react in that situation is laughable.  The first time I had bullets flying over my head I about pissed myself and I was in an M1 Tank.  Nobody knows how they will react in that situation and your mind will play tricks on you when you are that fucking scared.  

64 police officers were shot and killed in 2016, a 50% increase over 2015.  Quite few of those police officers were black.  I am sure you celebrated this rarely mentioned fact. 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html

Police admit to racial profiling.

Police brag about lying to protect dirty police officers, and when one does get charged it is his own teammate in the DA's office that gets to handle the grand jury.

Therefore BLM is to blame for creating the distrust that minorities have of police because there is no way possible that police could end racial profiling or appoint independent prosecutors when a police office is charged with a crime.  Minorities need to just shut the hell up and take it, and any of them that protest about this are just being anti-american.

The fact is that all the fuel for these proetsts came from police activity (racial profiling and honoring the "Blue Wall").  They have no one to blame but themselves, but instead of manning up and trying to fix the problem they decide they are just going to stop doing their jobs.

And that is why everone should hate Colin Keapernick.

45 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Police admit to racial profiling.

Police brag about lying to protect dirty police officers, and when one does get charged it is his own teammate in the DA's office that gets to handle the grand jury.

Therefore BLM is to blame for creating the distrust that minorities have of police because there is no way possible that police could end racial profiling or appoint independent prosecutors when a police office is charged with a crime.  Minorities need to just shut the hell up and take it, and any of them that protest about this are just being anti-american.

The fact is that all the fuel for these proetsts came from police activity (racial profiling and honoring the "Blue Wall").  They have no one to blame but themselves, but instead of manning up and trying to fix the problem they decide they are just going to stop doing their jobs.

And that is why everone should hate Colin Keapernick.

Classic Liberalism.  You claim Police admit to racial profiling.  You statement is made to infer that ALL Police are bad.   

Police Brag..  Again, you are painting all police officers as dirty liars.

Of course you refuse to address my points.   17 unarmed black men were killed by police officers in 2016.  6749 black men were murdered.  Complete and utter deflection by the BLM movement.  Why doesn't BLM protest the horrible DEMOCRAT run city schools in Baltimore?  1088 young black adults failed to get a diploma after 5 years in 2016 which is one of the biggest indicators of future problems as an adult.  Nope, nothing.  That is 1088 IN BALTIMORE alone.    

Again, you simply make up more bullshit that I never said.  I never said minorities need to shut the hell up, I said Colin Kaepernick is a fucking idiot because he was protesting something that in the grand scheme of things is near the bottom of the list of issues pertaining to our inner cities and was being addressed by the current administration.   Furthermore, he glorified a mass murderer in Che Guevare and likened all cops to pigs wearing his stupid socks.  Martin Luther King protested against actual widespread racism and segregation.  He went into the cities that were guilty, held marches, protested and boycotted racists companies and public services like the city buses.  His protests were real and legitimate.  Colin Kaepernick took a knee and picked up his game check.  What a hero. 

1088 young African Americans failed to graduate from the DEMOCRAT run Baltimore City schools in 2016 after being there for 5 years.  Where was the protest for them?  Why didn't Obama or Lynch try and fix that?  No headlines of course.  The greatest example of racism in this country is how our elected leaders refuse to demand any accountability in union run inner city schools.  THEY are the real racists in this country but teacher's union campaign donations and votes are worth more than worrying about educating poor inner city kids.   Instead you protest the ones who were trying to prevent the bloodbaths that are now occurring. 

There have been 343 murders so far in Baltimore this year.  288 or 84% of the victims were black.   In 2014, before Freddie Gray and and BLM only 189 blacks were killed.   Congrats go out to Lorretta Lynch and Obama for putting an end to racial profiling in the city.  I am sure all the Asian people the police are  questioning about all the murders to be FAIR are scratching their heads but hey, an extra 100 dead blacks is well worth the price if it prevents police officers from "racially profiling."  In every other country, that is call detective work.  

On 12/29/2017 at 11:05 AM, SF2 said:

There have been 343 murders so far in Baltimore this year.  288 or 84% of the victims were black.   In 2014, before Freddie Gray and and BLM only 189 blacks were killed.   Congrats go out to Lorretta Lynch and Obama for putting an end to racial profiling in the city.  I am sure all the Asian people the police are  questioning about all the murders to be FAIR are scratching their heads but hey, an extra 100 dead blacks is well worth the price if it prevents police officers from "racially profiling."  In every other country, that is call detective work.  

What the hell does this even mean?  The police in Baltimore are not doing their jobs because they are pissed of that anyone dared to question their practices after a man died in their custody.  They decided that if people got mad just because they killed an unarmed prisoner then they would just stop trying to do their job.

Please explain why you think Obama ended racial profiling in Baltimore.  That comment makes it appear that you do not even know what racial profiling means.

It is getting impossible to even figure out what you are trying to say.  First you said there was a problem butObama and his adminstration were trying to fix it, then you spun around and said there was never a problem to begin with.  First you claimed that any protests based on race were "un American" but then you spun around and said that blacks needed to be protesting but only against cities ran by democrats, er, I mean DEMOCRATS.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 12:28 PM, SF2 said:

Lorretta Lynch and her ability to use Civil Rights as a hammer forced these police departments to change.  The result is dramatically higher crime and murder rates in both cities. 

I'm going to need to see some proof of that.  Consider that LAPD vindictively stopped policing certain areas under similar circumstances before the riots in 92.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:05 AM, SF2 said:

Of course you refuse to address my points.   17 unarmed black men were killed by police officers in 2016.  6749 black men were murdered.  Complete and utter deflection by the BLM movement.  Why doesn't BLM protest the horrible DEMOCRAT run city schools in Baltimore? 

Uh, what? Why doesn't Mothers Against Drunk Driving protest the Dakota Access Pipeline? Probably because their group is focused.   Are BLM not allowed to protest racially-motivated police brutality in your mind unless they also address every other perceived issue for the community down to sickle cell anemia?  I'd bet there are other groups in Baltimore who focus on the city's school system.  Of course, I don't know that, but I'm guessing you don't either.

There have been 343 murders so far in Baltimore this year.  288 or 84% of the victims were black.   In 2014, before Freddie Gray and and BLM only 189 blacks were killed. 

In 1988 NWA released "Straight Outta Compton" and the Bengals went to the SB.  NWA released their 2nd & final album in 1991.  The Bengals haven't had a playoff win since.  So obviously... No wait, that doesn't mean shit actually.

Archived