Showcase McCarron?

I see Marvin going to the Browns in some capacity (DC?) and McCarron going up there, too, one way or another.

Browns trade down the first pick in the draft since they no longer need a quarterback.

They will have the best one they have had in a decade and without using a draft pick.

Use their boat load of picks to get instantly healthy and set for years to come.

The "they're they Browns and always screw up" way of thinking is like when they called the Titanic unsinkable.

Marvin's legacy is two years of first round busts and a shell shocked mediocre quarterback.

Its very much like Ebenezer Scrooge with The Ghost of Christmases Yet to Be looking at a dreary cemetery asking

if this is the way it has to be.  The Bengals have to rebuild from the foundation up.  Head coach, Offensive Line.

All that's missing is Tiny Tyler and his little crutch saying "God help us.  Everyone."

Bah.  Humbug.  Ebenezer Harry sez.

And quit trolling and flame baiting.  If you want to troll, go over to Yahoo dot com and troll the comment to the

news articles.  Just knock the shit off here.

I’m not sure of AJM’s status as I thought that was yet to be determined based on a grievance. That stated, I think AJ and AD are of similar abilities but I believe AJ is a far stronger leader. 

Personnally, I’d like to see them trade AD and give AJ a legit shot. I believe giving a AJ a Chan e and he would develope above what Dalton can give.

Archived