Will we Win that Super Bowl before you die ?

Will we Win that Super Bowl before you die?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will we Win that Super Bowl before you die?

• Yes
    • No

Since that thread was poll only, I'm opening a discussion here.

First, the real question is will we win one before Mike Brown dies, or steps down completely?

Second, if you answered no to the poll, why are you here?  Why are you a Bengals fan?  Why even watch?

Not before Mike Brown dies

No clue how long I'll live for, but I'd say its probably 35/65 on them winning one before they put me out with the Monday trash. 

Why be a fan? Why are any of us fans? We'd have all quit long ago if it was possible. You're a fan because you were a fan growing up. How do you just change teams at this point? I'm stuck with these losers whether I like it or not. 

No, I do not think we will win a Super Bowl before Mike Brown steps down.

For one reason, I don't see us coming close to Super Bowl or even playoff contention for

at least 5-7 years.  We are rebuilding and a lot of our older, better players are getting longer in the tooth.

Like Carlos and Geno and it would be like the Bengals to let them go with tread on the tires like Whit.

Part Two take a pass.

I'm a Bengals fan because I always have been and always will be.  When I (we) complain about a player, coach or beer vendor, I am simply 

voicing dissatisfaction and would like to see improvement.  What annoys the shit out of me are bandwagon fans or those who watch a few

games a year on TV and pick up an Annie Oakley ticket and show up like they have been hard core die hard for decades.

I don't think the Bengals will ever win one. A playoff game or two maybe. 

I'm a fan because I was born a half hour north of Cincy. It was forced on me as a child. Cant quit them even if I wanted to. I'll be watching tomorrow just like I do every single weekend they're playing.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

No, I do not think we will win a Super Bowl before Mike Brown steps down.

For one reason, I don't see us coming close to Super Bowl or even playoff contention for

at least 5-7 years.  We are rebuilding and a lot of our older, better players are getting longer in the tooth.

Like Carlos and Geno and it would be like the Bengals to let them go with tread on the tires like Whit.

Part Two take a pass.

I'm a Bengals fan because I always have been and always will be.  When I (we) complain about a player, coach or beer vendor, I am simply 

voicing dissatisfaction and would like to see improvement.  What annoys the shit out of me are bandwagon fans or those who watch a few

games a year on TV and pick up an Annie Oakley ticket and show up like they have been hard core die hard for decades.

pretty much this... 

I have no faith in the current administration....at all 

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The real depressing thing is when people realize that Mike has pretty much stepped down and it's Katie's team.

I don't believe that to be even remotely true, but even if it is, I hold out hope that she returns to her grandfather's roots of running an NFL franchise.

15 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Yeah I don't know where this idea of him stepping down came from?  He's not running the day-to-day but he's still frumping around the building trailing the cabbage-y smell of loser stink.  He's still making any decision he cares to, the idea that's it's only the important ones isn't exactly reassuring.

Archived