Official "I think the Bengals have a game today?" Thread

Cheer up.  Could be worse.  I'm going and its supposed to snow at least toward the end of the game and into the evening.

Going with lady friend and her son and to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner after so I can't get out of it and watch from home.

Watch them pull one out of their wazoo and drop a few slots in the draft.

9 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Ahh yes. I saved you the added effort. They play the Lions at 1pm est on the faux channel.

11 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Cheer up.  Could be worse.  I'm going and its supposed to snow at least toward the end of the game and into the evening.

Going with lady friend and her son and to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner after so I can't get out of it and watch from home.

Watch them pull one out of their wazoo and drop a few slots in the draft.

Thanks but don't worry about me, I'm going to enjoy my Sunday regardless of what these bums do on the field. I'll have the game on but I'm not focusing on it.   Good call on the M&S after the game, that's a solid choice whether it's a consolation or victory meal.  

Oh look, The Lions are the 7 seed WC team right now.   We could shit on them and open the door for Dallas, in case you weren't conflicted enough about that potential #3 draft pick.  Think keeping America's Team alive another week will influence how our game is called? Preposterous, right?

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Ahh yes. I saved you the added effort. They play the Lions at 1pm est on the faux channel.

I'm watching Red Zone. Especially after seeing a Fox commercial where a ref is apologizing to a stealers fan. Also saw Collinsworth last night complaining about the Jesse James call. No pre-game. No commercials for me. I am DVRing the bengals in case something interesting happens.

38 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I'm watching Red Zone. Especially after seeing a Fox commercial where a ref is apologizing to a stealers fan. Also saw Collinsworth last night complaining about the Jesse James call. No pre-game. No commercials for me. I am DVRing the bengals in case something interesting happens.

What, he dislikes a little more karma hitting his precious team? What a puke!

Archived