Official "I think the Bengals have a game today?" Thread

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Dre Kirkpatrick...it's never his fault.

Not sure what play you are referring to.  So many to choose from :ninja:

The one where he was called for a long pass interference penalty ...  he followed Fejeleme (sp) half way across the field absolutely

ripping his ass.  I thought he was going to hit him.  Not sure what that was all about but maybe Fej blew deep cover on the receiver

or Drama Dre just wanted someone to blame for his fuck up.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

That was actually a pretty good game, considering.

The Bengals and Lions?

I was shocked the Lions were as inept as they were.

That was like a third game with the Browns.

The looked like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a beach ball.

We all know what drunken, vulgar, violent ass wipes Steeler fans are.

Lots of Lions fans there today and I swear they were so fucking stupid

that their collective IQ would have been slightly less than that or a cantaloupe.

One short bus rider behind me never shut his mouth for one minuted doing a play by play

commentary and giving encouragement and advice to the team and players.

Nice to see them leaving with nothing to say.  

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The entire offense needs to be re-hauled, save a few players. RB is in good shape if they add a short yards back. Aside from that, it's a scorch the earth approach. 

I mostly agree, I’ll say I was somewhat impressed with the patchwork offensive line opening up some stuff in the run game. Maybe some of the o line replacements are already on the team?

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Not sure what play you are referring to.  So many to choose from :ninja:

The one where he was called for a long pass interference penalty ...  he followed Fejeleme (sp) half way across the field absolutely

ripping his ass.  I thought he was going to hit him.  Not sure what that was all about but maybe Fej blew deep cover on the receiver

or Drama Dre just wanted someone to blame for his fuck up.

According to the announcers Fed was supposed to be giving safety help at the top of the route. 

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I was shocked the Lions were as inept as they were.

That was like a third game with the Browns.

Me too. This team had a chance for the playoffs? Worst team I've seen us play since the clowns. Terribad.

I thought Marvin was a dodgy HC. Their guy is a fucking statue.

1 hour ago, VonBlade said:

Me too. This team had a chance for the playoffs? Worst team I've seen us play since the clowns. Terribad.

Matt Stafford is the quintessential big game choke artist.  

7 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

According to the announcers Fed was supposed to be giving safety help at the top of the route. 

Thank you.  I kind of thought that was the case because Dre was really ripping his ass on the field.  I thought we were going to see a fight between teammates.

4 hours ago, VonBlade said:

Can't find the clip right now but it was on Yahoo sports about Detroit coach not throwing the red flag on the one catch that was called an incomplete pass.

Ball jarred loose, caught it on his stomach while on the ground.

Not sure if it would have been overturned or not but I do know for damn sure if it had been the Stealers, Patriots or Aaron Rodgers there would have been 

no question that it was a catch.

I thought it was a catch and fumble at the game but after seeing the clips ... I would have been mad as hell if it was us and not called a catch and wanted

Marvin run out of town on a rail if he had not challenged whether he had won it or not.

Likely/possibly the Detroit coach cost them the game and dim playoff hopes.

Edit: Here it is.  If not a catch (as it would have been for Pitts or Pats or Discount Double Check with no question) it should have been

challenged.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lions-eliminated-jim-caldwell-challenged-key-play-215514449.html

16 hours ago, snarkster said:

Dick bunch quit when there's still an outside chance at the playoffs then finds their balls when there's a draft slot to fuck.  Pathetic

C'mon man you have to give Marvin credit.  He has instilled in this team that if they just keep grinding their sausage things will work out ok.

Todays win was a really big sausage.

SMH at these sports idiots including our ESPN writer that says the bengals woke up after the last couple of weeks and not citing that the defense was back to having mostly starters instead of a pre-season game line-up. But their offense finally did something in the 2nd half.

Archived