Baltimore Game Flexed

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/no-sunday-night-football-apos-045449442.html

Among the changes for next Sunday, CBS’ Cincinnati/Baltimore, Buffalo/Miami and Jacksonville/Tennessee games have been moved from 1 pm to 4:25 pm, as have Fox’s Carolina/Atlanta and New Orleans/Tampa Bay match-ups.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

9 games at 4:25?  That's a little silly.

It is because there are no Thursday, Monday, or Sunday 8:30 games.

Still seems a little excessive though. Especially in the coldest weekend of the regular season.  It is dark by 5:30 and the tempreature difference between a 1:30 and a 4:30 game can be HUGE. 

17 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Take your favorite bar.  Add a ridiculous cover charge, long lines, and way too many "once a year" drinkers.  That's NYE.

Amateur night. Can't remember the last time I went out for it. At least since my son was born and he's 14.

That's good to know about the flex. So I can plan to not watch it at 4:25 instead of 1. It would be nice if they knocked the rats out though.

8 hours ago, Hooky said:

It would be nice if they knocked the rats out though.

personally don't care if we knock out the Rats or not.  Us bouncing them makes Steeler fans happy - which be definition means it's a Bad Thingtm.  If we lose, the Rats make the playoffs... ensuring that at least one of Tennessee, Buffalo, Chargers don't.  As much as I hate to admit it, the Ravens (as bad as they are) are better than any of those other three, and I want the best two wildcard teams, along with the Chiefs and Jaguars, to give me the best hope of seeing *anything* but a Steeler-Patriot Championship game.

And we get a slightly better draft pick with the loss.

So I'm okay either way.  Win or lose.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:50 AM, High School Harry said:

Nuts!

There go the New Years Eve dinner reservations and a melt down from my lady friend.

Let us know what happens. I just texted my wife and told her about the time change. I am not sure what will happen? (Maybe, we can order a pizza, OUCH!)

On 12/26/2017 at 4:11 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

personally don't care if we knock out the Rats or not.  Us bouncing them makes Steeler fans happy - which be definition means it's a Bad Thingtm.  If we lose, the Rats make the playoffs... ensuring that at least one of Tennessee, Buffalo, Chargers don't.  As much as I hate to admit it, the Ravens (as bad as they are) are better than any of those other three, and I want the best two wildcard teams, along with the Chiefs and Jaguars, to give me the best hope of seeing *anything* but a Steeler-Patriot Championship game.

couldn't agree more with all of this.....+1

3 hours ago, Rick said:

Let us know what happens. I just texted my wife and told her about the time change. I am not sure what will happen? (Maybe, we can order a pizza, OUCH!)

Saul Goodman

Early dinner/late lunch.  Bengals game and too late to go out.

Evening binge watching or stuff on PPV we wanted to see but missed.

Single digits and lower out tonight.

VERY pleased with the way it turned out.  I do not like going out on New Years Eve at the best of times.

Good luck to you.  Bengals and Villages debauchery after where its warm does not sound bad at all.

On 12/26/2017 at 4:11 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Idk Amish. The Stealers are 3-1 against the rats in the playoffs. Chargers have actually been playing darn good football as of late.

Archived