Former Bengal James Harrison...

24 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

Haha - this is hilarious! Great move by the Pats. I just visited the Stealers fan board and they're all freaking out.

I hate to admit this but since we're done for this year, the main objective is ripping the hearts out of the stealers and their fans.

I don't hate to admit it.... that's always an objective...

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What if he sidelines FrankenBen on a helmet-to-helmet sack?  That'd be glorious.

Tears come to my eyes just thinking about it.

A late Christmas gift.

End Ben's career with a cheap shot hit and immediately walk off the field into

the locker room, get dressed, leave and retire immediately.

The Patriots don't have a very good go to guy for obvious pass rushing downs.  It is a pretty good move and just the psychological effect it could have in a Stealer v Cheatriots title game would be hilarious. 

Pouncey and Dupree both went on the record to blast Harrison, saying he forced his release and tarnished his legacy with the team.  Maybe that's true, but the level of anger surprised me considering everything he's done for the Stealers.  Harrison wanted more snaps and stated he was mislead about his role before and during the season.  Can't blame him for wanting a chance to end his career by not sitting on the sidelines.  It doesn't hurt that the Pats could use a pass rusher and offer an excellent chance to reach the Super Bowl.

10 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Pouncey and Dupree both went on the record to blast Harrison, saying he forced his release and tarnished his legacy with the team.  Maybe that's true, but the level of anger surprised me considering everything he's done for the Stealers.  Harrison wanted more snaps and stated he was mislead about his role before and during the season.  Can't blame him for wanting a chance to end his career by not sitting on the sidelines.  It doesn't hurt that the Pats could use a pass rusher and offer an excellent chance to reach the Super Bowl.

Here is the difference between the Cheatriots and most organizations.  Bellicheck would have traded him to San Francisco or New York (probably would have had to pick up most of the salary but so what). The Patriots would have never released him with 1 week to go so he could be picked up and ACTUALLY PLAY for a rival in the playoffs.  The Stealers only have themselves to blame for being stupid. 

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:26 PM, High School Harry said:

Tears come to my eyes just thinking about it.

A late Christmas gift.

End Ben's career with a cheap shot hit and immediately walk off the field into

the locker room, rapes some coed, get dressed, leave and retire immediately.

Fixed.

23 hours ago, Cat said:

I hate the Cheatriots, I really do. But I will always root for my second favorite team, which is whoever is playing the shitball, inbred, dirty cocksmokers.

I will absolutely never root for the stealers. Even if their win benefits the bengals. I will reap those benefits, but never ever root for them.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:17 PM, Bunghole said:

What if this is all a ruse concocted by the Stealers? Harrison as a trojan horse, feeding playbook intel from the Patriots to Mike Tomlin via instagram or something?

Belichek won't fall for it. He will always find a way to outcheat the other team.

Archived