The only real fake Bengal's at Raven's Game Thread...

The Ultimate Marvin Lewis Drinking Game...   

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many shots will be taken if you drink every time Marvin is mentioned...

• 10 shots or less
    • 10-20 shots
    • 20-30 shots
    • More than 30...

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's video filmed by their punter Haushcka in the locker room as the Bengals scored the TD that sent them into the playoffs. It's funny to me that we beat this team, and now we did them a solid and got them in.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/12/buffalo_bills_stephen_hauschka_captures_team_reaction_to_tyler_boyds_td_video.html

10 hours ago, Bunghole said:

That's great for the Bills, happy for them. The only thing that sucks about that is that I feel the Ravens would have the best shot to beat Pittsburgh due to the bad blood between them.

There is no bad blood....didn't hear, it's mutual respect.   but I agree with you, Baltimore is the only other team than NE that can regularly beat that team up the river.

41 minutes ago, Dr Tarzan said:

There is no bad blood....didn't hear, it's mutual respect.   but I agree with you, Baltimore is the only other team than NE that can regularly beat that team up the river.

It's assuredly bad blood. You ever watch those two teams play each other? The level of animosity is almost Steelers v Bengals levels...heck, maybe more.

6 hours ago, ccartman2 said:

You know those bills players were saying to them selves they were screwed. Andy dalton 4th and 13. Surprised they weren't cleaning out their lockers. Lol

Good thing for the Bills it was only 4th and 12 then.

:P

Archived