no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Bitterly disappointed in the decision by the Brown family to retain Marvin, but I won't be quitting the team.  Sometimes I forget that our owner doesn't have the same priorities as others, like accountability and building a winning culture.  Marvin will come cheap and won't force the owner to have to change anything about how he runs his team.  Realistically, few if any coaches worth a damn would want anything to do with the Brown family and the way they do business.  Only chance to move beyond the status quo will be Mike's death and even then I will believe it when I see it.

20 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Bitterly disappointed in the decision by the Brown family to retain Marvin, but I won't be quitting the team.  Sometimes I forget that our owner doesn't have the same priorities as others, like accountability and building a winning culture.  Marvin will come cheap and won't force the owner to have to change anything about how he runs his team.  Realistically, few if any coaches worth a damn would want anything to do with the Brown family and the way they do business.  Only chance to move beyond the status quo will be Mike's death and even then I will believe it when I see it.

Yeah. I fell asleep during the Star Wars movie last night and woke up to this. Awesome!

Well, the conspiracy theory being Espoused by the little one, WLW, is that he did it to piss off the fans so he can move the team.

To where? La and vegas are gone. Sounds like bullshit to me. More likely the sob is to lazy for another search for s coach and figures he can ride Marvin to the grave

Archived