Coaching Staff Changes

The Titans new GM never wanted Murlarkey and would have fired him earlier if they didn't win. He was trying to under cut him by making him get rid of his coaching staff. 

Robinson spent 11 years in NE, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the NE coordinators in Nashville. My money is on McDaniels, teaming him with Mariota could be good for both guys. 

43 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The Titans new GM never wanted Murlarkey and would have fired him earlier if they didn't win. He was trying to under cut him by making him get rid of his coaching staff. 

Robinson spent 11 years in NE, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the NE coordinators in Nashville. My money is on McDaniels, teaming him with Mariota could be good for both guys. 

Sounds like McDaniels to Colts and Patricia to Lions are pretty well set but you never know. Also Shurmur to Giants. Maybe Munchack to the Cardinals (With Todd Haley?). And then Vrabel to the Titans?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Hell, Arizona, what's the difference?

I think it might be cooler in Hell.

:lol: 

It's a flat 0 degrees outside with the wind chill & snowing again.  Last year I was in Phoenix over New Year's, eating a Double-Double, animal style on In N' Out's outdoor patio in shorts.  Give me a little of that "hell", please.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

It's a flat 0 degrees outside with the wind chill & snowing again.  Last year I was in Phoenix over New Year's, eating a Double-Double, animal style on In N' Out's outdoor patio in shorts.  Give me a little of that "hell", please.

I remember getting off the plane there once in august and it was 100 at midnight. I would rather it be 0 then 100 at midnight. Isn't there a middle ground?

23 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Munchack to the Cards with Todd Haley?

Munchak has pulled his name from consideration. Some tiny speculation that the minority owners in Pitt want Tomlin out. 

Seems that Defelipo and Pats LBs coach Brian Flores are 2 names in Cardinal land. 

Rams OC Matt Lafeur interviewing in Titan town. 

3 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Munchak has pulled his name from consideration. Some tiny speculation that the minority owners in Pitt want Tomlin out. 

Seems that Defelipo and Pats LBs coach Brian Flores are 2 names in Cardinal land. 

Rams OC Matt Lafeur interviewing in Titan town. 

Matt Lauer... from the Today Show? Never knew he was a football guy. Wow, he landed pretty quickly. 

Oh wait - forget it. 

16 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I remember getting off the plane there once in august and it was 100 at midnight. I would rather it be 0 then 100 at midnight. Isn't there a middle ground?

Sure there is. it's called Southern California, where it's almost always 70 degrees and sunny.  Unfortunately for you this stopped being a secret sometime around 1920 and you now enjoy that sunshine shoulder-to-shoulder with half a million desperate homeless tweakers, through a constant layer of smog & effluent. So like Phoenix but with an ocean view. Lovely weather though.

Archived