Marvin Lewis, The man, The Legend. We Praise Thee.

Fuck this entire organization! Fuck the NFL and their senseless protests! Fuck liberal ass ESPN! And most importantly......FUCK YOU MARVIN LEWIS!!! You are an amazing asshole! You are shitty at what you do! Steven A Smith called for your head after your 4th playoff loss. He said the following Monday "as a fellow man of color, Marvin Lewis should be fired today!!!" After that, I knew. I knew you must have pictures. You selfish son of a bitch! You ran Carson Palmer out. Not only tolerated, but encouraged thug like behavior. FUCK the living shit out of you! You suck! You ruined the last 15 years of my football life. You won't get another you colossal DILDO! Never again..... be ashamed Brown family.... be very ashamed. I've been a die hard Bengals fan for 40 years. Fuck this organization from top to bottom! I'm out!

12 hours ago, schotzee said:

Been through all the good and bad from this franchise right from the beginning. Retaining Marvin is far from bad. Things could always be worse. Don't stress on things you can't control people.

Since cheap ass Mike Brown and his cheap ass daughter are not about to spend any real money in FA we will not have NFL quality starting offensive lineman in 2018.  We may have a rookie or two but they won't contribute much next year.  This team will not make the playoffs next year and 2019 will see the mass exodus of FAs from this team.

Marvin knows this but since the Browns (Mike and Katie)  want to hand him $4.5 to $5 mil a year to oversee the final exodus of what was once a very talented team, he doesn't have a problem with it.  He doesn't have to worry about this organization's success, he is picking up a check and knows there is no accountability for his record. 

I am sick to  my stomach!  First he wins the  last 2 meaningless games destroys are first round pick!! Then Mike  resigns him!?  This dude is done washed up and clueless. We had a chance to draft a franchise changing player IMO. Fans should stop going to  games hurt Mike Brown in his pockets!!  Marvin will never win a playoff game cause he blew his best opportunities. Alot of our bigyime players starting to get the mikes on them.. This organization needs a rebot!!  Bigtime!! 

7 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

Fuck this entire organization! Fuck the NFL and their senseless protests! Fuck liberal ass ESPN! And most importantly......FUCK YOU MARVIN LEWIS!!! You are an amazing asshole! You are shitty at what you do! Steven A Smith called for your head after your 4th playoff loss. He said the following Monday "as a fellow man of color, Marvin Lewis should be fired today!!!" After that, I knew. I knew you must have pictures. You selfish son of a bitch! You ran Carson Palmer out. Not only tolerated, but encouraged thug like behavior. FUCK the living shit out of you! You suck! You ruined the last 15 years of my football life. You won't get another you colossal DILDO! Never again..... be ashamed Brown family.... be very ashamed. I've been a die hard Bengals fan for 40 years. Fuck this organization from top to bottom! I'm out!

Double flounce! 

21 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yep.. or at the very least just here to troll

Something's up. Some of us are dealing with it or rationalizing that it could be worse, but nobody with any sense at all is excited about this move. It's like that commercial where people are happy when dumb things happen to them.

Marvin, I mean, Marlon ... or maybe I do mean Marlon.

Is there any way you can get it and change the title of this, your thread, to say

Fuck you, Marvin?

Thank you,

Everyone else in the neighborhood.

And I think everyone on here pretty much knew he was coming back.

Just we were raging against the machine of the inevitable. 

57 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Marvin, I mean, Marlon ... or maybe I do mean Marlon.

Is there any way you can get it and change the title of this, your thread, to say

Fuck you, Marvin?

Thank you,

Everyone else in the neighborhood.

And I think everyone on here pretty much knew he was coming back.

Just we were raging against the machine of the inevitable. 

People wrote him off, and Rage Against the Machine Sucks. 

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

More proof this guy is a stealers fan...only a stealers fan would be turned on by this news...

Not a Stoolers Fan.  However, I do get turned on by Marvin Lewis Coming back to win us a Super Bowl.  Mark it.  

867870804.jpg.0.jpg

SEXY!!!!!

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

People wrote him off, and Rage Against the Machine Sucks. 

People wrote him off because he has failed as a NFL Head coach.  His job is to win Championships.  In 15 years we never even made it to an AFC Championship game.  Never even made it to a divisional game.  For you to celebrate this a great move is laughable.  

20 minutes ago, SF2 said:

People wrote him off because he has failed as a NFL Head coach.  His job is to win Championships.  In 15 years we never even made it to an AFC Championship game.  Never even made it to a divisional game.  For you to celebrate this a great move is laughable.  

XXXV

Marvin has brought dignity to Cincy.

Jan. 28, 2001

Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.)

Baltimore 34, New York Giants 7

XXXVI Feb. 3, 2002 Superdome (New Orleans) New England 20, St. Louis 17
XXXVII Jan. 26, 2003 Qualcomm Stadium (San Diego) Tampa Bay 48, Oakland 21
XXXVIII Feb. 1, 2004 Reliant Stadium (Houston) New England 32, Carolina 29
XXXIX Feb. 6, 2005 Alltel Stadium (Jacksonville, Fla.) New England 24, Philadelphia 21
XL Feb. 5, 2006 Ford Field (Detroit) Pittsburgh 21, Seattle 10
XLI Feb. 4, 2007 Dolphin Stadium (Miami) Indianapolis 29, Chicago 17
XLII Feb. 3, 2008 University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, Ariz.) New York Giants 17, New England 14
XLIII Feb. 1, 2009 Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.) Pittsburgh Stealers 27, Arizona Cardinals 23
XLIV Feb. 7, 2010 Sun Life Stadium (Miami) New Orleans Saints 31, Indianapolis Colts 17
XLV Feb. 6, 2011 Cowboys Stadium (Arlington, Texas) Green Bay Packers 31, Pittsburgh Stealers 25
XLVI Feb. 5, 2012 Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis) New York Giants 21, New England Patriots 17
XLVII Feb. 3, 2013 Mercedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans) Baltimore Ravens 34, San Francisco 49ers 31
XLVIII Feb. 2, 2014 MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.) Seattle Seahawks 43, Denver Broncos 8
XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, Ariz.) New England Patriots 28, Seattle Seahawks 24
50 Feb. 7, 2016 Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.) Denver Broncos 24, Carolina Panthers 10
LI Feb. 5, 2017 NRG Stadium (Houston) New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 28

22 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Just jump on board with the Sexiness you will feel better.  Look we had some bad breaks over the 15 years as well, and we have been stable for many of those years.  We have been very very close, or this would be a different story.  The games we lost were very very close and with Palmer injury etc so much can be said for what Marvin has done, with the team community, etc.  There is nobody I would Rather have out there than Marvin with this Particular TEAM.  The team respects him the players we don't know what we would be getting with someone else, probably a lot worse and Marvin can handle some big personalities on this team.  Our time is coming.  We are very close, so that is why you don't throw it all away by replacing the HC.

13 minutes ago, SF2 said:

People wrote him off because he has failed as a NFL Head coach.

People did not write him off because he was very successful for a coach of the Bengals.

He's basically fighting with one hand tied behind his back. I'm all for fixing what's wrong, but the problem isn't named Marvin Lewis.

If you bring anyone else in with the circumstances, of MB what is going to happen NO GM, do we really think it is going to be better.  Blame Marvin, the guy has turned the how City and Team Around since he has been here.  A lot of times people just want to place the blame somewhere well it does not fall all on Marvin's shoulders.

Seriously look at the guy adorable.  marvinlewis.jpg

Archived