Marvin Lewis, The man, The Legend. We Praise Thee.

3 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

From where the Bengals were to where they are now, I will take the HC all day long.  He will get us there, it will happen.  Matter of Fact, i say perhaps not this year coming but Next Year MARK IT!!!

We won more playoff games and went to more Superbowls the previous 15 years then the 15 years Marvin was here.   He failed.  Where they are now is a team with 2 straight losing seasons, an old defense and nothing in the works that suggests we will get better sooner rather than later.   Its 2018 and we have only 1 legitimate offensive lineman on our roster who is only average.  In 2019 Atkins, Dunlap and Michael Johnson will all be UFAs and over 30 years of age.

Sorry, Marvin had the team in 2014 and 2015 to make a run.  Now it is just a team getting older with no offensive line.  Our starting defense was the 4th oldest in the league this year and the players waiting in the wings don't look promising.  Troll all you want but nobody is buying your bullshit.

The look on his face at this presser..  :pointlaff:

He looks like the waiter just brought him the wrong dinner but the place is packed and he doesn't want to send it back knowing the kitchen is swamped and he'd be waiting another 30 minutes to get what he actually ordered.

In a word;  resignation.  

This year's training camp t-shirt: "Oh, well."

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The look on his face at this presser..  :pointlaff:

He looks like the waiter just brought him the wrong dinner but the place is packed and he doesn't want to send it back knowing the kitchen is swamped and he'd be waiting another 30 minutes to get what he actually ordered.

In a word;  resignation.  

This year's training camp t-shirt: "Oh, well."

Which incidentally is the same look on every bengals fan's face over the past two days. Except Marlon.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

We won more playoff games and went to more Superbowls the previous 15 years then the 15 years Marvin was here.   He failed.  Where they are now is a team with 2 straight losing seasons, an old defense and nothing in the works that suggests we will get better sooner rather than later.   Its 2018 and we have only 1 legitimate offensive lineman on our roster who is only average.  In 2019 Atkins, Dunlap and Michael Johnson will all be UFAs and over 30 years of age.

Sorry, Marvin had the team in 2014 and 2015 to make a run.  Now it is just a team getting older with no offensive line.  Our starting defense was the 4th oldest in the league this year and the players waiting in the wings don't look promising.  Troll all you want but nobody is buying your bullshit.

Before the Marvin era except a few and I mean a few years in the 70's and 80's we have been laughed at.  Nobody truly laughing after Marvin came in and changed things.  And someone changed the title of this THREAD WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF CODE 38.21 OF GO BENGALS.COM

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

Before the Marvin era except a few and I mean a few years in the 70's and 80's we have been laughed at.  Nobody truly laughing after Marvin came in and changed things.  And someone changed the title of this THREAD WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF CODE 38.21 OF GO BENGALS.COM

In the 15 years prior to Marvin being coach, we won an AFC Championship and played in a Superbowl.   Our playoff record was 3-2.   Marvin has had winning seasons 7 of the 15 years he has been here.   He had one of the most talented teams in the NFL for 4 straight years and couldn't even earn a BYE.  In 15 years he NEVER earned a bye.    IN 2013 we dropped games to a horrible Cleveland team and played like utter shit against Miami and lost.  Those 2 loses cost us a bye.  They were terrible losses.   It isn't only the post season horror show, its dropping games that great teams don't lose.   

14 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Repping yourself is a violation of code 101.625.

I am sure the title will be back to normal, so don't worry we will take care of it buddy.  Once again a dude with a chick in his pic, seems like a trend around here.  LOL!  

• SF2 changed the title to I Want to Have Marvin's Child
14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

In the 15 years prior to Marvin being coach, we won an AFC Championship and played in a Superbowl.   Our playoff record was 3-2.   Marvin has had winning seasons 7 of the 15 years he has been here.   He had one of the most talented teams in the NFL for 4 straight years and couldn't even earn a BYE.  In 15 years he NEVER earned a bye.    IN 2013 we dropped games to a horrible Cleveland team and played like utter shit against Miami and lost.  Those 2 loses cost us a bye.  They were terrible losses.   It isn't only the post season horror show, its dropping games that great teams don't lose.   

You have to admit when he came around we were no longer the laughing stock of the NFL we were there.  

Just now, Marlon23 said:

You have to admit when he came around we were no longer the laughing stock of the NFL we were there.  

Resigning him has everyone besides you just shaking their heads.  Same ole Bengals. 

15 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Resigning him has everyone besides you just shaking their heads.  Same ole Bengals. 

Mark it, I am telling you I am right about 99.99% of the time, we will be in the playoffs and winning and guess what he will be RE-SIGNED after this 2 years if he stays healthy he looks like he is swelling up pretty badly lately, but we will finally get over the hill, next year we might not see a difference but I can almost guarantee it the year after we are there.  Mark it Down in your diary.  I guarantee it.  

Just now, Marlon23 said:

Mark I am telling you I am right about 99.99% of the time, we will be in the playoffs and winning and guess what he will be RESIGNED after this 2 years if he stays healthy he looks like he is swelling up pretty badly lately, but we will finally get over the hill, next year we might not see a difference but I can almost guarantee it the year after we are there.  Mark it Down in your diary.  I guarantee it.  

I don't see it that way and my name isn't Mark.

18 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Wasn't that the original title?  I wasn't sure. 

Remember this thread 2 years from now when those Footballs are flying in the endzones when we are in the superbowls.  Cause you are going to be thinking you know what someone said this to be true, and you will come and search the board and be like Marlon23 Marlon23 as your sipping some orange juice.

Archived