Marvin Lewis, The man, The Legend. We Praise Thee.

19 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Remember this thread 2 years from now when those Footballs are flying in the endzones when we are in the superbowls.  Cause you are going to be thinking you know what someone said this to be true, and you will come and search the board and be like Marlon23 Marlon23 as your sipping some orange juice and smoking a cigarette.  

Based on your prediction, its more like you are sipping on cheap gin out of the bottle and smoking synthetic pot you bought at the local gas station 5 years ago.

53 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Thread will be locked in 3 ... 2 ...

Thread will be deleted in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

Ban Hammer will smite in 3 ... 2 ...

Bye, Marlon.  You are one sick puppy.

Nobody is getting banned when they can't stop laughing.   Maybe the making of a HOF thread.   ...or it's a former poster...

5 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

Before the Marvin era except a few and I mean a few years in the 70's and 80's we have been laughed at.  Nobody truly laughing after Marvin came in and changed things.  And someone changed the title of this THREAD WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF CODE 38.21 OF GO BENGALS.COM

To be a decent troll you should at least know when our suckage was at the highest point and you don't even mention that era...total amateur.

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

I just saw this post, HORRIBLE! Someone needs to delete this now. How shameful.

Well, it's better than discussing where Marvin is going to find and pay for 4 NFL quality o lineman

56 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Say what you will about Marvin, but Rage Against the Machine is fucking awesome. 

I am grateful to Rage for their very mediocre rap-metal. They were way ahead of their time... So far ahead that by the time any decent rap-metal bands had formed, the genre was considered so trite and unmarketable that they had to get Kid Rock to push that crap on Skynrd fans. It would be Limp Bizkit who would take their stuff and rework it to be bigger and stupider for the masses. but if not for Rage poisoning the well we could be well into Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson laying down "dope rhymes" written by Rick Ross.

7 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I am grateful to Rage for their very mediocre rap-metal. They were way ahead of their time... So far ahead that by the time any decent rap-metal bands had formed, the genre was considered so trite and unmarketable that they had to get Kid Rock to push that crap on Skynrd fans. It would be Limp Bizkit who would take their stuff and rework it to be bigger and stupider for the masses. but if not for Rage poisoning the well we could be well into Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson laying down "dope rhymes" written by Rick Ross.

Rage? Mediocre? The progenitors of Limp Bizkit? NONSENSE!

8 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The cymbal intro reminded me of Primus's "To Defy the Laws of Tradition" and I quickly decided to listen to that instead. 

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Yea, Marlon makes ya laugh. He doesn't know if he's really a chick or a wrinkly old man.

Maybe he's both. Like the Game of Thrones witch.

The problem is that he doesn't make me laugh. I like stupid humor, but his posts are just stupid. And when I have to decypher through 12 typos in every sentence, any potentially funny premise has died. I did laugh at his Marvin pick where he called him adorable. But that's one out of thousands and he's only been here a month or two.

8 hours ago, Hooky said:

Maybe he's both. Like the Game of Thrones witch.

The problem is that he doesn't make me laugh. I like stupid humor, but his posts are just stupid. And when I have to decypher through 12 typos in every sentence, any potentially funny premise has died. I did laugh at his Marvin pick where he called him adorable. But that's one out of thousands and he's only been here a month or two.

I am an old man very old.  I can remember pearl harbor. 

17 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I like the Limp Bitzkitz they are good.  I like he did it for all the cookies.  That is a good song.

6 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

ALL them songs sounded the same when I listened to what I heard a few decades ago.  Just a bunch of racket noise, not pleasant at all. 

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

I like the Limp Bitzkitz they are good.  I like he did it for all the cookies.  That is a good song.

Dear God......

• GoBengals changed the title to Marvin Lewis, The man, The Legend. We Praise Thee.
On 1/4/2018 at 3:52 PM, Marlon23 said:

ALL them songs sounded the same when I listened to what I heard a few decades ago.  Just a bunch of racket noise, not pleasant at all. 

A few decades? I wasn't aware Rage was making records in 1988....

On 1/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, Marlon23 said:

I bet you like chocolate starfish even more...

Archived