Who should be our sidepiece team that we cheer for for 2 years while on a break from the Bengals?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be our sidepiece team that we cheer for for 2 years while on a break from the Bengals?

• Browns-Pit of Misery-Dilly Dilly
    • Eagles-Wining and Wentz
    • Minnesota Zimmers
    • Los Angeles Rams of St. Louis
    • Jaguars-Cat themed and solid roster
    • Bills-2 years seems like all I can take in Bills mafia

I will still be rooting for the Bengals...just in a pissed off way..

But i will always root against the stealers every week, root against the ratbirds every week (unless playing the stealers) and laugh at the clowns..

But I would probably never root FOR any other team

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

I will still be rooting for the Bengals...just in a pissed off way..

But i will always root against the stealers every week, root against the ratbirds every week (unless playing the stealers) and laugh at the clowns..

But I would probably never root FOR any other team

I hate The Ratbirds even more than Pittsburgh.   Living in Maryland I have to deal with them far more often.  Their fans are the biggest wankers I've ever encountered. 

2 minutes ago, BENgal Solo said:

I hate The Ratbirds even more than Pittsburgh.   Living in Maryland I have to deal with them far more often.  Their fans are the biggest wankers I've ever encountered. 

I hate nothing in the whole fucking world as much as I hate the stealers

I'll just not watch. Haven't watched a game since the steeler fucking and haven't missed it. Pretty obvious woth the league that the champ will be either big market or big marketing star. Bengals browns lions cardinals are also rans

Jags will get ducked this year. NFC will be either la rams who I expect or New Orleans.

Afc will be stealers or pats. My guess is stealers if big bitch Ben is serious about retirement

8 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Can we cheer for both?

I have liked the Vikings and Saints for a while.  I root for them when they are not playing the Bengals.  But it would take the Bengals leaving Cincinnati for me to stop.  And honestly since I don't live in Cincinnati anymore even that might not do it.

I liken the Bengals to an old girlfriend that gave you that amazing BJ one time. It was wonderful, you're in love for a while, and something changes. She starts scraping, grasping your nuts too hard, trying to stick her finger in your butt, and while you try to walk away from it for good, a BJ is a BJ so you always go back hoping for that one good time to replicate itself. You always end up disappointed, bitching to your friends, but again, whenever the time comes, there you are, ready to accept another one, because memories of the fondest BJ still linger. 

24 minutes ago, Tigris said:

I liken the Bengals to an old girlfriend that gave you that amazing BJ one time. It was wonderful, you're in love for a while, and something changes. She starts scraping, grasping your nuts too hard, trying to stick her finger in your butt, and while you try to walk away from it for good, a BJ is a BJ so you always go back hoping for that one good time to replicate itself. You always end up disappointed, bitching to your friends, but again, whenever the time comes, there you are, ready to accept another one, because memories of the fondest BJ still linger. 

I remember getting a really good one until some inbred broke her leg.

The Zimmers will be my side piece that hook-up with to occasionally finger blast and dry-hump, but not go all the way with. But even if I fade away into indifference I will still tune into the last 2 minutes of the 1st half of Bengals games to see the clueless blank look on the face of our head coach as he mis-manages and fumbles way momentum. 

36 minutes ago, saphead said:

The Zimmers will be my side piece that hook-up with to occasionally finger blast and dry-hump, but not go all the way with. But even if I fade away into indifference I will still tune into the last 2 minutes of the 1st half of Bengals games to see the clueless blank look on the face of our head coach as he mis-manages and fumbles way momentum. 

clap-clap-clap

I'll always watch Bengals games but it's getting a lot easier to care more about other games and care less about ours. I don't really care if I'm less of a fan in the eyes of others, it is what it is.

I've watched a lot of games in 2017 and have been excited about Patriots scoring drives, watching Carson Wentz throw a million TDs in a game, seeing Kamara and Ingram go off for a few straight weeks, seeing the defensive dominance of the Jaguars, etc. etc. I just enjoy watching good football more than anything nowadays and the Bengals aren't giving me much of that. I watch them because they're my team but I have no issue admitting that I just genuinely enjoy watching good football teams play the game.

Except Pittsburgh, fuck them and I'm a fan of whoever is playing them every week, but yeah.

The Packers were a distant affair because I have family in the U.P. but they are rapidly moving up. I liken this team to a marraige thats gone stale and we hardly sleep in the same room anymore. Packers look better and they are more exciting and I find myself wanting to spend more time with them. This team just doesn't deserve my affection. They simply don't love me as much as I love them. I'm moving out for now and we'll see if she cares.

dont generalize your opinion on the rest of the fans who realize coaches get a lot worse than marvin lewis.a and being in a small market with a team on the decline isnt a great way to even pull an up and coming star coach...  so a huge portion of the fanbase is cool with this... 

whoever you choose to root for, i hope they have a cool forum.

image.pnggiphy.gif

34 minutes ago, williamsburgbengal said:

The Packers were a distant affair because I have family in the U.P. but they are rapidly moving up. I liken this team to a marraige thats gone stale and we hardly sleep in the same room anymore. Packers look better and they are more exciting and I find myself wanting to spend more time with them. This team just doesn't deserve my affection. They simply don't love me as much as I love them. I'm moving out for now and we'll see if she cares.

I liken my relationship with the Bengals to a marriage where the only action you get is hallway sex...

you pass each other in the hallway and tell each other "fuck you".

Archived