soP again again and again

56 minutes ago, kriZENry said:

Truth. Krumrie’s broken leg, Carson targeted knee and Hill’s fucking dumbass fumble. Now we get Marv ball back for two more years after so much hope for change. Why do I still love my Bengals despite my original & hometown team (LA Rams) doing great and being progressive and making huge changes (Hiring McVay, Whitworth, playing Tavon Austin only in garbage time, etc)? Sigh...

The leg...   I remembered waiting for the announcer to say "I think he broke his leg"...  Fucking gruesome replay that looked like his leg twirled around in full circle.   Good add but I would like to add Stanley Wilson coke fest the night before the big game.   Really could have used a bruiser that day.

The Jet's playoff game in Cinci deserves special mention.   When a Bengals team member was asked what their gameplan was, he said "the same as last game they played."  In other words, lose. 

15 hours ago, Numbers said:

The Jet's playoff game in Cinci deserves special mention.   

That game deserves to be buried extra deep in a lead-lined coffin.  That was one of the most gutless, half-assed performances I've ever seen in an NFL playoff game.  I still don't understand WTF was going on there but it was the point where I started to turn on Marvball & began to suspect Carson had checked out.  And some folks still think he left because of some trash on his lawn.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:36 AM, T-Dub said:

That game deserves to be buried extra deep in a lead-lined coffin.  That was one of the most gutless, half-assed performances I've ever seen in an NFL playoff game.  I still don't understand WTF was going on there but it was the point where I started to turn on Marvball & began to suspect Carson had checked out.  And some folks still think he left because of some trash on his lawn.

Especially after getting thrashed by the same team in the last regular season game when we were supposedly "resting our starters". We really weren't, and despite Cedric Benson, whom was our only highlight, we got crushed in that sorry, shitty game where Carson reverted to pick six form. Benson was averaging 8.1 YPC carry and we got terrified in the second half (where have I heard that before?) and resorted to throwing the ball all over the place, predictably, to no effect. Stupid Bengals. That was another one we should have, and COULD have, won.

Archived