22 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Just curious, but where does this happen?

i could see if a guy is named the interim in like week 15, but have you seen that wording used on a coach who has had this title for 15 weeks of the season?

It doesn't. Only in Hobspin world do you read "we're bringing a guy back which is basically hiring someone new". Nowhere else does that happen.

However, yeah, Lazor is going to be able to implement his own offense instead of using a slightly modified Zampese-Jackson-Gruden playbook, so our offense likely looks different in 2018 than it did this year. It's just hilarious how Hobson words things and then the biggest dorks ever will defend him as if he's anything more than a dude with Mike Brown's hand up his ass. The way he spins is very funny and that's all I'm laughing at here, but some won't get it and will be hellbent on statistically proving that I'm "wrong".

18 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'll take your word for it.  

I may be one of the only non drinkers on board here in

The Pit of Despair and Misery.

Dilly!  Dilly!

Or the Swamp of Sadness

200_d.gif

I almost linked the Artax scene but I think that should be a bannable offense.  Some things you just don't joke about.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Or the Swamp of Sadness

200_d.gif

I almost linked the Artax scene but I think that should be a bannable offense.  Some things you just don't joke about.

Don't know what movie that is from but I also did not comment in the Rage Against the Machine 

discussion because the only three channels I listen to on satellite radio are 50' 60's and Beatles.

Waiting for the All Bowie channel.

Archived