Squeeler coach Haley injured in bar ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/more-details-emerge-in-todd-haley-bar-incident/ar-BBHNsxo?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

More details emerge in Todd Haley bar incident

© Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

More details are emerging surrounding the Todd Haley bar incident that resulted in the Pittsburgh Stealers offensive coordinator injuring his hip on Sunday night.

The Stealers confirmed that Haley was not at the office Tuesday due to a hip injury suffered in a fall on New Year’s Eve.
CBS Pittsburgh’s Andrew Fillipponi says Haley and his wife were involved in an incident at a bar called Tequila Cowboy, which is a block away from Heinz Field.
NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo reports that Pittsburgh police say Haley’s wife was involved in a scuffle shortly after midnight on New Year’s Eve. Police were involved in that incident. NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport says Haley was not injured in that scuffle. He reports that the coach suffered a hip injury in an incident outside the bar that did not involve police.
Haley, 50, has been with the Stealers since 2012. He served as head coach of the Chiefs from 2009-2011, going 19-26.

You may recall that last January, it was a different Stealers coach who was involved in a bar incident.

Sorry for the awkward formatting.

I tried to do it so the tweets or whatever would show.

Looks like Haley and wife were in a bar called Tequila Cowboy (sounds like a gay bar) on New Years Eve,

she got into a "scuffle" and the police were called.  Kicked out?  Possible/probable.

Haley continued it outside and got knocked on his ass breaking his hip.

More Karma?  Could be.

Karma is (can be) a bitch and perhaps some bad Ju Ju 

called down on the team.

Haley isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, nor particularly well liked around town.  I'm actually in awe that he was dumb enough to go to a place that Tequila Cowboys for New Year's. That's just asking to get in a fight with some yinzer.  

I don't even think it matters what the Stealers do in the playoffs, I'd bet Haley isn't back next year, and you won't hear much complaining from us.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived