No more Johnny come latelies to this board

I’ve been mostly a ghost for a long time. I gave up my season tickets after the Jan 2011 press conference. This was following the 2010 season which is very similar to current events. That stated, I’m not here to complain. I’m just interested in the current events.

Excluding participants in this board is probably a bad idea at this point. 

Turds can be dealt with on an as-needed basis but to outright exclude people willing to engage using this dying medium is definitely not a "good thing." 

Should we all get off your lawn, too? :-P 

3 hours ago, BengalsOwn said:

Hi!

Hahaha nothing irritating bout this type of post. Good to see Yas!

2 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Sup?

Same as above!

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

Excluding participants in this board is probably a bad idea at this point. 

Turds can be dealt with on an as-needed basis but to outright exclude people willing to engage using this dying medium is definitely not a "good thing." 

Should we all get off your lawn, too? :-P 

Lol. True, gets irritating when they never here other than 2 bitch. Get off my lawn reminded me of Bengalbacker lol

I usually lurk more than post these days simply for time constraints but being an Australian Bengals fan for 20 years I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Not even feeling rantish but there is an underwhelming confusion aspect going through my brain currently.

13 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Yep, call me ghost too. I've been done with Marv for 3 years now so been quiet, except to express my outrage at letting Whitworth walk (which I was chastised for because he wanted to much money, LOL).

May or may not post but not a JCL.

same here, have been a ghost since since the Chargers playoff game. Have posted a little during the playoffs but just been lurking most of the time as i dont have much to say until either Marvin is gone or we win a playoff game

9 minutes ago, MrDingleDangle said:

same here, have been a ghost since since the Chargers playoff game. Have posted a little during the playoffs but just been lurking most of the time as i dont have much to say until either Marvin is gone or we win a playoff game

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

16 hours ago, schotzee said:

Just for clarification... this means anyone who shows up to bitch about things who normally are ghosts.

If this is a rule - why don't you just go thru the damn list and delete all the members you don't like?

4 minutes ago, BENGALS666 said:

If this is a rule - why don't you just go thru the damn list and delete all the members you don't like?

There are no members I don't like. Hell , I even love Fred :lol: The only frustration I was trying to get across was, the ones who mostly packed up to inhabit another site, but when they do post here it is only to piss on the team. I was personally only talking about the Bengals forum. Anyway  it was just a cranky thread from me. I didn't mean for it to come across the wrong way.

Archived