No more Johnny come latelies to this board

Hey, its open season around here as far as I am concerned, come out of the shadows and vent all you want.  Did somebody about actually say something to the effect Marvin now has more control?  LOL, Marvin is simply signing on for another $9 to $10 mil of unaccountable coaching. 

2 hours ago, MrDingleDangle said:

same here, have been a ghost since since the Chargers playoff game. Have posted a little during the playoffs but just been lurking most of the time as i dont have much to say until either Marvin is gone or we win a playoff game

What is this improbable, post-apocalyptic scenario you describe?

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Hey, its open season around here as far as I am concerned, come out of the shadows and vent all you want.  Did somebody about actually say something to the effect Marvin now has more control?  LOL, Marvin is simply signing on for another $9 to $10 mil of unaccountable coaching. 

Imo it looks like he has more control. Being able to part ways with Alexander seems to be a little proof of that.

10 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Excluding participants in this board is probably a bad idea at this point. 

Turds can be dealt with on an as-needed basis but to outright exclude people willing to engage using this dying medium is definitely not a "good thing." 

Should we all get off your lawn, too? :-P 

4 hours ago, MrDingleDangle said:

same here, have been a ghost since since the Chargers playoff game. Have posted a little during the playoffs but just been lurking most of the time as i dont have much to say until either Marvin is gone or we win a playoff game

Yes, the concern should be that most have either moved on to other media or no longer care enough about the franchise to even voice an opinion.  Indifference is a bigger threat than anger in any relationship.

10 hours ago, schotzee said:

Hahaha nothing irritating bout this type of post. Good to see Yas!

Same as above!

Lol. True, gets irritating when they never here other than 2 bitch. Get off my lawn reminded me of Bengalbacker lol

Get off my lawn reminded me when they threw trash on Carson Palmers Yard before he semi-retired! LOL

i like to read what most of you think of the players that are coming out in the draft . don"t post too much because of how much i can not stand lewis .

also like a few other posters , after that home playoff game with the chargers , i'm also waiting for lewis to get the hell out of here , but it seems like that will never happen .

but hey , lets all stay on the same page !???! right marv ??  clap , clap ..................... more claps

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

it would be hilarious if everyone in the stadium clapped 3 times in unison whenever the team screwed up.  INT, fumble, PI, false start, delay of game. 

CLAP CLAP CLAP

I see many people on here making fun of him for that, but I see many team's coaches clap like that after something bad happens. Not saying he doesn't have faults , but I think it's silly to make fun of him for this.

14 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I see many people on here making fun of him for that, but I see many team's coaches clap like that after something bad happens. Not saying he doesn't have faults , but I think it's silly to make fun of him for this.

Many team's coaches display some other sort of emotion beyond grimacing and clapping.   And yes it is definitely silly to make fun of him for it. 

That's why it's fun.

Clap clap clap.

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Many team's coaches display some other sort of emotion beyond grimacing and clapping.   And yes it is definitely silly to make fun of him for it. 

That's why it's fun.

Clap clap clap.

I'm glad you partially agree. I was prepared to bring in our statistician. :ninja:

Archived