First team All Pro at Left Tackle

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Fuck him. He left. I don't give a shit if any bengals player won a ring somewhere else unless I knew them personally.

Seriously?  Guy was a consummate pro and team leader.  The cheap ass owners only offered him a 1 year deal after a great 2016 season.  Fuck Katie, Mike and you. You have have to some kind of special dumb fuck to expect Whit to stay here for significantly less money.

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

Seriously?  Guy was a consummate pro and team leader.  The cheap ass owners only offered him a 1 year deal after a great 2016 season.  Fuck Katie, Mike and you. You have have to some kind of special dumb fuck to expect Whit to stay here for significantly less money.

It's always hilarious when somebody tries to call somebody else stupid with a sentence that is so riddled with typos. Oh, the irony. I never said that I expected him to stay, but he's gone. So who gives a fuck if he wins somewhere else? Which he didn't. Still can't win a playoff game.

Just now, Hooky said:

It's always hilarious when somebody tries to call somebody else stupid with a sentence that is so riddled with typos. Oh, the irony. I never said that I expected him to stay, but he's gone. So who gives a fuck if he wins somewhere else? Which he didn't. Still can't win a playoff game.

I got what you were saying. He's no longer a Bengal so fuck him.

46 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Hate to interrupt and change the subject :ninja:

but when Whit hangs up the jock for good the Bengals

should sign him to a one day contract (maybe one year the way things are going)

so he can go into the Hall of Fame as a Bengal

Carry on ...:popcorn:

When Whit hangs them up Marvin is going to hire him to coach O-ine.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Hate to interrupt and change the subject :ninja:

but when Whit hangs up the jock for good the Bengals

should sign him to a one day contract (maybe one year the way things are going)

so he can go into the Hall of Fame as a Bengal

Carry on ...:popcorn:

Like I said in the other thread, a one day/one dollar retirement contract would be cool but I think Ol' Musty would rather have the dollar

13 hours ago, Hooky said:

Wow, internet english teacher.  You is so smart.  That fact that you expected him to stay him for significantly less money just means you are a fucking idiot.  I don't care that he left, I just think you are moronic for thinking he should have stayed and would say "Fuck Him" like an internet superstar.  I am glad to know that if some other team's owner offered you three times your current salary to wash his balls wouldn't leave because you are loyal to Mike Brown and his balls.  Seriously, people like you scare me.  Brainwashed fanboy.  Nice deflection, he didn't win today.  The debate has nothing to do with the playoffs, it has to do with you thinking players shouldn't leave the Bengals for more money because the organization is super duper awesome.  You should move to Cleveland, that is where inbred dumb ass fanboys live. 

Didn't win a playoff game?  How did our 15 year veteran coach and his 7 year veteran QB do?  Hell, they miss the playoffs for 2 years in a row and our coach gets an extension.  Good for you since you get to wash Marvin's ball for 2 more years.  I mean what a disappointment that the 31 year old first year head coach and his 2nd year QB didn't make it all the way to the Super Bowl.  Whit should be ashamed.  By the way, the Rams are now the cool kids, we are only known for helping Buffalo make the playoffs.  Our team and organization are simple afterthoughts.   Mike and Katie are a joke. 

7 hours ago, SF2 said:

Wow, internet english teacher.  You is so smart.  That fact that you expected him to stay him for significantly less money just means you are a fucking idiot.  I don't care that he left, I just think you are moronic for thinking he should have stayed and would say "Fuck Him" like an internet superstar.  I am glad to know that if some other team's owner offered you three times your current salary to wash his balls wouldn't leave because you are loyal to Mike Brown and his balls.  Seriously, people like you scare me.  Brainwashed fanboy.  Nice deflection, he didn't win today.  The debate has nothing to do with the playoffs, it has to do with you thinking players shouldn't leave the Bengals for more money because the organization is super duper awesome.  You should move to Cleveland, that is where inbred dumb ass fanboys live. 

Didn't win a playoff game?  How did our 15 year veteran coach and his 7 year veteran QB do?  Hell, they miss the playoffs for 2 years in a row and our coach gets an extension.  Good for you since you get to wash Marvin's ball for 2 more years.  I mean what a disappointment that the 31 year old first year head coach and his 2nd year QB didn't make it all the way to the Super Bowl.  Whit should be ashamed.  By the way, the Rams are now the cool kids, we are only known for helping Buffalo make the playoffs.  Our team and organization are simple afterthoughts.   Mike and Katie are a joke. 

Wow. The level of butthurt is astounding. I was just saying that if you call somebody stupid, you might not want to look stupid doing it. What's next? "Your an idiot."?

Next, how do you know what I'm thinking? I was just saying that he's gone so who cares. I've let it go. If I was offered the rams contract, I would probably take it, but I would understand if fans don't care if I left and say "Fuck him.". I would probably laugh and go count my money. You and others are still throwing a temper tantrum over him leaving and anybody that realistically accepts that he's gone is an idiot and agreed with the move. He's gone. Dry your eyes. He'll probably be back in a year or two like every other Bengals FA that leaves anyway.

And you shifted to me being OK with Marvin staying. Which I've stated more than once that I'm not, but he's still here and whining like a bitch about it isn't going to change Mikey's mind. All of your butthurt and incorrect assumptions aren't going to change what happened.

And even though we didn't make the playoffs, he still didn't win a playoff game. The rams had a better season than the Bengals for once in the last few years. They're the cool kids, but that won't translate to wins. The bengals will never be the cool kids. Even if they win multiple super bowls. But who cares?

Archived