Whit sets an NFL record!!!

17 minutes ago, Chucktkd123 said:

I'm fuckin' bummed man, if anyone deserves a playoff win in his career it's that guy.  I'm glad that he's finally getting some recognition now that he's in shiny Los Angeles where things actually matter, but damn.  He seems like the type of dude that would rather play in Omaha if it meant winning..  Los Assholes is a smeggy deathmatch for oversized egos anyway & I imagine him fitting in there like Chris Rock at a Confederate Flag rally.  It would be awesome if he did the one dollar/one day contract to retire a Bengal but we all know Redeemer would rather have the fucking dollar & we also know he should've laid down on the runway to keep Whit from leaving in the first place.  Wouldn't blame him if he never sets foot in town again.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I'm fuckin' bummed man, if anyone deserves a playoff win in his career it's that guy.  I'm glad that he's finally getting some recognition now that he's in shiny Los Angeles where things actually matter, but damn.  He seems like the type of dude that would rather play in Omaha if it meant winning..  Los Assholes is a smeggy deathmatch for oversized egos anyway & I imagine him fitting in there like Chris Rock at a Confederate Flag rally.  It would be awesome if he did the one dollar/one day contract to retire a Bengal but we all know Redeemer would rather have the fucking dollar & we also know he should've laid down on the runway to keep Whit from leaving in the first place.  Wouldn't blame him if he never sets foot in town again.

Bro, you have become quite the whiner.  I used to enjoy reading your perspective, now it just seems to be a constant level of woe is me.  I sure wish the old you would make an appearance every once in a while.

11 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Bro, you have become quite the whiner.  I used to enjoy reading your perspective, now it just seems to be a constant level of woe is me.  I sure wish the old you would make an appearance every once in a while.

What did he say in that post that you consider whining? 

or is it that just anything said negative about the Bengals is considered whining?

I'm with ya T-Dub

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

What did he say in that post that you consider whining? 

or is it that just anything said negative about the Bengals is considered whining?

I'm with ya T-Dub

There's  a reason I said that to him and not to you.  So fuck off.

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

There's  a reason I said that to him and not to you.  So fuck off.

lol.. who shit in your cheerios???? 

43 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

S

Sorry, but that ™& always has to say something when I'm talking to someone else.  

seriously?  I don't really remember commenting that much on your shit..

oh well... have a good rest of the day since I must have taken part in ruining your afternoon... 

3 hours ago, kennethmw said:

If you're happy with how they've performed & how things have been run lately I guess I envy you? My attitude towards the Bengals is just that, if you want to talk about something that's not been kind of a shitshow lately I'm sure you'd find my perspective is different.  If the topic is Whitworth playing in LA now, however, you're not going to get sunshine and puppies.  Maybe I'll be more upbeat about their DC hire, or OC, or QB coach. Maybe we'll have a better draft.  Maybe some immature guys in the locker room that thought they were protected aren't now.  We'll see.

It's just football, don't read too much into it.

Archived