2018 Playoffs Thread

The last four minutes of that game took about four fucking hours. Good Lord do I hate the Stealers. They are clearly pure evil and putting them away is about as easy as putting Jason Vorhees away. They just won't die. Didn't it seem as though dark forces just wouldn't let that game end? The Jags finished em off literally five times in the last four minutes, and it just wasn't over till literally the last second. Great job Jacksonville.

1 minute ago, A Rock said:

The last four minutes of that game took about four fucking hours. Good Lord do I hate the Stealers. They are clearly pure evil and putting them away is about as easy as putting Jason Vorhees away. They just won't die. Didn't it seem as though dark forces just wouldn't let that game end? The Jags finished em off literally five times in the last four minutes, and it just wasn't over till literally the last second. Great job Jacksonville.

LOL.......Jason Vorhees.......great analogy. You're exactly right!

36 minutes ago, saphead said:

That's the new age tackling technique, just lower a shoulder and cost yourself the fucking game! 

Wrap the fuck up. lol

yep... all he had to do was stay there and wrap up...but he went for the hit and wiffed.. so stupid..

Oh well I wanted the Vikes to win...

I missed the play initially.. I was watching Buckeyes hoops.. 

Archived