2018 Playoffs Thread

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

interest in SB waning.. waning.. waning..

I'm with you. IDK why, but I felt that the Vikes with Zimmer would have given the Pats a better game. Maybe not, but now I just feel like the Eagles have blown their wad and will get utterly destroyed.

20 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I'm with you. IDK why, but I felt that the Vikes with Zimmer would have given the Pats a better game. Maybe not, but now I just feel like the Eagles have blown their wad and will get utterly destroyed.

The vikes were a lucky play away from losing to the saints after blowing a 17 point lead in the 2nd half and they were your best bet for beating the pats?

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

The vikes were a lucky play away from losing to the saints after blowing a 17 point lead in the 2nd half and they were your best bet for beating the pats?

Maybe not, but I just can't see the Nick Foles-led Eagles beating the Pats in a Superbowl. I want to be wrong, but I just can't see it. 

6 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Maybe not, but I just can't see the Nick Foles-led Eagles beating the Pats in a Superbowl. I want to be wrong, but I just can't see it. 

Maybe. But, unfortunately, give Belichek two weeks togame plan and gather illegal intel and it will be tough for any team to beat them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 10:15 PM, Le Tigre said:

A pleasant reminder...for all of those who remember similar feelings of joy going through Eagle fans' minds tonight:

Tomorrow is the 29th anniversary of SB 23. 

How's your feelings about the town you lived in  ?  Can they fly or will they fold  ?

Archived