11 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Stealers owners reportedly lobbying art Rooney to fire Tomlin.

LOL WTF.

I mean, fuck him anyway, he's as big a dirtbag as the rest of them - exhibit A: 

tomlinhop2.gif

but that's dumb as..  well, Stealers fans.  Spoiled on top of everything smh

21 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

LOL WTF.

I mean, fuck him anyway, he's as big a dirtbag as the rest of them - exhibit A: 

tomlinhop2.gif

but that's dumb as..  well, Stealers fans.  Spoiled on top of everything smh

Yeah I got a news alert to my phone. I think it was Reuters maybe. Definitely a dirt bag yes.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Yeah I got a news alert to my phone. I think it was Reuters maybe. Definitely a dirt bag yes.

I mean, I'm sure the Bengals have jackasses too. Young, rich & famous is a dangerous mix so I'm guessing it's even more than a few.

It's a theme with Pittsburgh, the "Stiller Way" is greasy. underhanded BS.  They spit in the face of any sort of sportsmanship or respect for the opponent.  Unfortunately it becomes harder to blame them for playing that way when the NFL continues to enable it.  Shazier's injury was a teaching moment but they want to beatify him instead.  

Jacksonville was having none of it.  That's another teaching moment; no KARMA or divine retribution, but one team refusing to let the other dictate the game.  They knew what they were facing, shithead team & their shitsack fans in that shitpit of a stadium.. They rolled with the lopsided officiating and had nary a fuck to spare. Makes you think, why not us?

d454aaf8983f5bf4d6536e1b160671de29d6dd3a

7 hours ago, oldschooler said:

From a Stealers fan. This warms my heart ...

Captain Fat Fuck? Why didn't we ever think of calling him something so glorious? And he has Mitchell totally nailed down. That was beautiful.

Archived