Top 25 Bengals All Time (Including Active)

Bengals All Time Top 25 Players  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #2 Bengals player of all time?

• Ken Anderson
    • Boomer Esiason
    • Ken Riley
    • Lemar Parrish
    • AJ Green

Number 1 is obvious so I won't run a poll for that.  We will start with #2.

Players must have spent a minimum of 4 years with the Bengals.  Only their time as Bengals should be considered.

In the event there is not a clear winner a runoff will be done for the top 2 vote getters (unless a tie of more than 2).  The Poll will run about 1 day per slot.

1. Anthony Munoz

Ken Riley is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL and definitely of the Bengals. I think too many people on this board are too young to know who he really was. I honestly am for the most part but, his accomplishments are astounding. 65 Career INTs which ranks 5th all-time to this day. The only other player in Top 10 in career interceptions that isn't (and likely won't be) in the HOF is Darren Sharper.

3 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Ken Riley is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL and definitely of the Bengals. I think too many people on this board are too young to know who he really was. I honestly am for the most part but, his accomplishments are astounding. 65 Career INTs which ranks 5th all-time to this day. The only other player in Top 10 in career interceptions that isn't (and likely won't be) in the HOF is Darren Sharper.

Riley and Anderson both are.

Archived