now's the time to make a major change RE QB's

23 hours ago, Hooky said:

And it's off-season, so Blind Melon will be playing often and way too loud.

All I can say is that they don't respect Andy's game
Keep yanking AJ's chain 'cause they have no brain
All we can do is post an insult or two
And let them know their point of view just isn't sane
It's not sane

I don't have a lot of confidence in Andy but don't think Macaroon is the answer, either.

Trade McC, keep his wife, tolerate Andy until we get a new coach and new quarterback 

for the future.

Where the team is now, I hear people screaming "Dilly! Dilly".

Marvin still sucks, Andy is a yokel.  

14 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

All I can say is that they don't respect Andy's game
Keep yanking AJ's chain 'cause they have no brain
All we can do is post an insult or two
And let them know their point of view just isn't sane
It's not sane

Certainly, some here would like to see change but we have been Bengals fans way too long to actually believe it is coming.  It isn't sane to think this organization will do anything other than pick BPA in the draft and pick up a few 2nd to 3rd tier FAs in the second week of Free Agency.   Its the easiest and most cost effective thing to do and doesn't take much thought.  The Bengals could send 1 person to the draft with their fantasy sheet, cross the picked players of 1 by 1 and simply pick the BPA as long as it wasn't a QB or RB. 

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

Certainly, some here would like to see change but we have been Bengals fans way too long to actually believe it is coming.  It isn't sane to think this organization will do anything other than pick BPA in the draft and pick up a few 2nd to 3rd tier FAs in the second week of Free Agency.   Its the easiest and most cost effective thing to do and doesn't take much thought.  The Bengals could send 1 person to the draft with their fantasy sheet, cross the picked players of 1 by 1 and simply pick the BPA as long as it wasn't a QB or RB. 

Vanilla

just like the offensive play calling....

conservative.....

sad but true.....

On 2/8/2018 at 9:10 AM, SF2 said:

I guess they could make themselves a doddering frumpy old man sock puppet and have it argue against the BPA in favor of someone who went to Dartmouth or once saved a puppy.

Archived