William Jackson's epic first year illustrated is something Bengals fans will want to see

• 2 weeks later...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@forum.go-bengals.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Dilly!  Dilly!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Five 2016 NFL first-round picks that will break out in 2018

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
Print
  • 0ap3000000454479.jpg
  • By Lance Zierlein
  • NFL Media draft analyst

William Jackson III, CB, Cincinnati Bengals

Jackson was on my 2016 list of rookies that were likely to be slow starters, but the arrow is pointing way up for the former 24th overall pick in 2018. After missing his rookie season with a torn pectoral muscle, Jackson played in 61 percent of the Bengals' defensive snaps and finished with 13 pass breakups in 2017. He recorded only one interception, but Jackson flashed lockdown-cornerback potential. As Jackson becomes even more comfortable in 2018, I expect him to be more productive when it comes to takeaways and I think he'll be less prone to penalties (eight last season). Jackson might be ready to take over as one of the league's top young cornerbacks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000933061/article/five-2016-nfl-firstround-picks-that-will-break-out-in-2018

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy to think about the amount of coin this owner/coach have expended on top level talent at the CB position. They have invested heavily

To me, in keeping with that thought, Jonathon Joseph will always be "the one that got away". 

4 hours ago, Bunghole said:

It's crazy to think about the amount of coin this owner/coach have expended on top level talent at the CB position. They have invested heavily

To me, in keeping with that thought, Jonathon Joseph will always be "the one that got away". 

Yeah but he wanted to leave iirc didn't he?

15 hours ago, HOF dan said:

aaannnddd........we got to screw the Stealers as an added bonus!

That still makes me laugh.

I'm not sure if we will ever know if that's true or not, but just the idea of it alone makes me chuckle, deep in the cockles of my heart.

Archived