no blitz/stunt IQ
gets no push at los on runs
gets pushed back at los on runs
lack of instincts/leverage in run game
inconsistent
even at his size loses bull rushes
very cumbersome/slow feet
bad base
gets easily beat by leverage speed rushers(3 easy loses by nick bosa alone)
doesn't dominate in run game
nfl level defenses confuse him
he fully extends his arms

I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE HIM.  he was a second round pick in the preseason before watching his tape. but man hes not a good lineman that can step right in right now, even at rt. he dosent recognize stunts/blitzes at all, gets beat by safetys/lbers. a 3-4 team would have a field day with him. rarely gets in 3 point stance. In the run game he either gets blown back or dosent move the de at all off the los even when hes got 100 pounds on him. in pass protection hes very inconsistent. when he tries he can be really good. but he very inconsistent if I had to pick one word to describe him. most of the time he just gives a shove and expects you to fall down. if u don't hes beat at that point. he has horrible technique with no bend in his arms. when he pulls, he just does this slow walk/jog. lack of effort is obvious. before watching tape there were 3-4 tackles I would take before him maybe. after tape, theres a minimum of 10-12. his pro comp is Erick flowers at this point in his career. he however with a great oline coach can be molded into a pro bowl tackle but not for a minimum of 2 years because you have to question his effort to go along with bad base and bad technique. hell be a mid 2nd round pick between 48-56, but hes not worth that. id take him in the range that alex cappa/jamarco jones go.

Archived