Adam Jones and Michael Johnson listed as cut candidates by NFL.com

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Not to be a downer about Jones being cut, but it probably wouldn't happen until later during training camp or at final cuts if at all.  So they won't cut him to use the money on a free agent if that's what everyone is hoping for.  I see them letting Pacman recover from surgery and seeing how he looks before making a decision.  If he looks washed up in camp, then he might get cut.  Otherwise he stays as an overpaid returner and for depth at CB.  

Debbie-Downer-Negative-Nellies-Confront-

I thought part time play agreed with Johnson's game.  Is $6M too much for a part time DL?  If he is a leader in the locker room it may be worth it.  Dump a loser like Jones and Johnson's voice may be heard more clearly. 

I have no use for Jones.  A player with deteriorating abilities who can't stay on the field due to injuries or other nonsense.  Good for stupid penalties and a hazard to the community.  Adios, motherfucker!

On 2/22/2018 at 10:05 AM, schotzee said:

Say what you want about pac but on the field he is a highly emotional competitor who only wants to win. High emotions sometimes lead to bone head penalties sometimes however.

He also lacks any semblance of self-control that often negates his emotion-filled competitiveness, 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of deal. 

Archived