LB Brian Cushing, anyone?

On 2/19/2018 at 11:37 AM, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/houston-texans-release-linebacker-brian-012823774.html

To be released by Texans.

Too old?

Too pricey?

Or nice addition to our linebacking corpse (sic)

Whattayathink, Vern?

You forgot too nutcase. As thin as we are this guy won't help. Re minds me of the Shitsburg LBs we are so fond of that never fit. 

16 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

You forgot too nutcase. As thin as we are this guy won't help. Re minds me of the Shitsburg LBs we are so fond of that never fit. 

I thought Harrison played ok in the limited snaps he got.  Not sure why the brain trust picked up a Right outside 3-4 linebacker and tried to play him in a 4-3.

I would love to have Cushing. Anyone that is crazy enough to head-butt an opposing helmeted player while himself not wearing a helmet should be a Bengal. We need guys like that, often suspended, on drugs, crazy as a shithouse rat, old and injury prone, and in need of redeeming. He's perfect.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

I would love to have Cushing. Anyone that is crazy enough to head-butt an opposing helmeted player while himself not wearing a helmet should be a Bengal. We need guys like that, often suspended, on drugs, crazy as a shithouse rat, old and injury prone, and in need of redeeming. He's perfect.

Dilly Dilly!

Archived