My Bengals season tickets - Up for grabs.

Well, I dont have the money to even pay for my season tickets upfront, and then re-sell them this year..

They are bengals sideline, lower level, 18 rows off the field, around the goalline.

Great seats, owned them since 2004. So if anyone, or a few people, want to split them or buy them, total is $2040 or $2080 for the pair, id have to double check. but you are welcome to them, future years I may be willing to buy them myself, so im not looking to just drop them forever.. but thats what its looking like if no one wants them.

@Rumble In the Jungle has been buying regular season for a while, but i cant just sell the reg season and take L on preseason, another member has been buying the preseason as a super nice price, more than i could do on stubhub, etc. 

its just not in the cards this year to fund these upfront.

So if anyone wants to grab them, or if a few folks want to grab them, youll probably have to offset the cost of the preseason tickets over the other games, or whatever...

Post interest here or PM me, i think I have a week to renew, I can always ask for more time, they are desperate so that shouldnt be an issue.

-Ryan

6 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I can always ask for more time, they are desperate so that shouldnt be an issue.

-Ryan

Tell them you didn't get a pony for Christmas and also you once saved a puppy & they should give them to you for free.   If they can Redeem some dickhead multimillionaire fuck-up pro athlete surely they can afford a couple thou for you, right?

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

today is the "deadline" to renew..

any interest at all?

if not no biggie...  just going to email them that im not renewing if not...

Unfortunately I did the same thing last season.   Let them go.   The good thing is I can still get tickets in the same great area.

10 hours ago, GoBengals said:

today is the "deadline" to renew..

any interest at all?

if not no biggie...  just going to email them that im not renewing if not...

Save your money and get in on seats at that shiny new place (which is still a dirt pile) west of I-15 between Russell Road and Hacienda. I see the monorail is being extended down to Mandalay Bay, and building a footbridge over I-15, so you can hop on at your usual haunts north of Flamingo and be in the building in minutes. 

That is...if they ever do get the damn place built. Lol.

Archived