Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

Who in politics hasn't?

While it is completely true that the supposed "fiscal responsible" conservatives are hypocrites, the same is true for the entire political system and government.

This is one subject that gets me riled up, because we really don't need to point out just one side... we should be condemning all.

7 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Who in politics hasn't?

While it is completely true that the supposed "fiscal responsible" conservatives are hypocrites, the same is true for the entire political system and government.

This is one subject that gets me riled up, because we really don't need to point out just one side... we should be condemning all.

I'm just condemning the side that always bitch about the deficit and spending until they're in power.

Republicans talked about the deficit for Obama's entire term. They add trillions of dollars to it without blinking.

Almost every cabinet member Trump has has had a scandal about bilking tax payers. Tom Price re-signed 

months ago because of it. 

On 3/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, Tigers Johnson said:

The corruption in this current administration is unprecedented..... comparing it to any other administration is just making excuses for it.

The entire Presidency has become a money making venture for this administration....

Seriously?

Unprecedented? You really believe that?

I think a more accurate statement would be unreported and un-investigated honestly.

Look at what the Mueller team has found out about BOTH parties... and they're not really looking for it on the DNC side.

The only difference I really see is that the current dumb ass doesn't think he and his rich buddies need to hide it and the current dumb asses gunning for him didn't think any of their shit would be revealed.

People have been telling me that I'm WAY too jaded for a long time, looks like I've been right all along...

So.. as far as I'm concerned get rid of the idiot in chief and his cronies, but you damn sure don't put any of the life long corrupted assholes in there from EITHER side.

If anyone from ANY political affiliation isn't paying attention to the WHOLE web of lies, deceit, and subversion that is continually being revealed about EVERYONE... then they should just shut the fuck up.

Let's COMPLETELY drain the swamp... get rid of EVERY current politician and past politician who have been fucking us over for decades.

Start anew... 

Replacing all politicians with new ones isn't going to solve the problem of bought politicians.

Until we address real ways to fix how campaigns are financed the pols are going to listen to the people financing them regardless.

The fact that Bernie Sanders did so well came from his small donations from individuals

But even that was an uphill battle against all the lobbyists.

Then getting rid of every single current politician ignores that there are indeed some who are there fighting for us (sorry still not that jaded).....all be it a small amount

And even if you replace every single one the new ones end up just as bought due to how this system works.

Replacing the politicians isnt the answer, you have to replace the system that buys them.

If you want to fix this the best way imo is to publicly finance campaigns....meaning our tax dollars get put into a pool for campaigns that are then equally distributed to the parties running....

Then repeal the Citizens United as well as McCutcheon v. FEC, rulings that have been horrible for the idea of buying politicians.....because I'm sorry but fuck anyone who thinks corporations are people.

Once we can get to a point that polticians aren't out whoring for money but instead can do their jobs, things might get better.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

Seriously?

I think a more accurate statement would be unreported and un-investigated honestly.

Look at what the Mueller team has found out about BOTH parties... and they're not really looking for it on the DNC side.

The only difference I really see is that the current dumb ass doesn't think he and his rich buddies need to hide it and the current dumb asses gunning for him didn't think any of their shit would be revealed.

People have been telling me that I'm WAY too jaded for a long time, looks like I've been right all along...

So.. as far as I'm concerned get rid of the idiot in chief and his cronies, but you damn sure don't put any of the life long corrupted assholes in there from EITHER side.

If anyone from ANY political affiliation isn't paying attention to the WHOLE web of lies, deceit, and subversion that is continually being revealed about EVERYONE... then they should just shut the fuck up.

Let's COMPLETELY drain the swamp... get rid of EVERY current politician and past politician who have been fucking us over for decades.

Start anew... 

You have a point... there is the possibility that there seems to be so much because they are actually being investigated and they are so brazen about it....

but you have to admit it is constant...and if all of this was happening during the Obama admin we would have been hearing about it daily.

....but we also knew exactly what Trump was before he became president... he has made a career crapping on the little guy....

why would anyone think think that would change with him and his buddies gaining more power? Why in the world would anyone believe he would actually drain the swamp? 

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

Seriously?

Look at what the Mueller team has found out about BOTH parties...

Dude..  This "What-about"ism argument of yours won't hunt.  The POTUS is a mafia money-laundering fascist & compromised by a hostile foreign superpower.  I do not give a single discount fuck about Hillary's emails, Watergate, or Teapot Dome. This is something that is happening to us right now.  The fact that sometimes bad things have happened before sometimes is irrelevant.  

LOL!

I see this gullibility and ask myself how it can still be happening... and my guess is that the truth would completely demoralize those that still believe that this country has ANYTHING to do with what the forefathers designed it to be.

This shit won't hunt because you don't WANT it to hunt... it has nothing to do with "what-aboutism..." it has to do with seeing the forest through the tree's brother.

What is happening now has been happening all along, pure and simple. If you want to say it hasn't, then that's because you have chosen to remain ignorant and blind about the past, which means that it can continue to occur ad nauseum... which it obviously is!

Never before in the annals of our political establishment has one party been SO EMBARRASSED by a loss that they have literally done everything in their power to uncover the seedy side of the other party.

Granted, it's Trump, and he makes it so easy to reveal the seedy side that it would be comical if it wasn't true. I have no doubt that he has laundered money, along with almost ANY nefarious action possible so that he could so that he could remain rich and powerful.

In the same vein, I feel that is why we have career politicians. They are bought and paid for, don't vote their constituency, and make deals ALL THE TIME to the detriment of this country.

No one was gunning for the DNC while Obama was president. EVERYONE is gunning for Trump FROM the DNC (and a large portion of the GOP under the table)... that's why it's all about NOW.

They don't WANT you to see that it's been happening all along, and you've swallowed that shit hook, line, and sinker.

This conditioned thinking makes you say things like "the fact that bad things happened before is irrelevant"... when it should ALL be just as relevant, because it is.

Yet... there is STILL no smoking gun after over a year of "bi-partisan and fair" investigations on this fool.

Doesn't this make you question the validity of the investigation? The people conducting it? Those being investigated? The entire fucking system?

Hell, if the "collusion" were SOOOO evident like so many crying bitches have said it was, the asshat would've been impeached OVER a year ago.

Make no mistake, he is a vile piece of shit that should've never even been a serious thought to RUN for any nomination... but he is also the embodiment of OUR political machine, DNC & GOP.

Lying, deceitful, money and power hungry assholes who care nothing about what is truly right for this country. 

You didn't care about the NOW while Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc... was president... why do you care about it now?

Because the media and political parties want you to care about it until Trump the anomaly is gone... then they want you to forget about it afterwards. 

Try thinking outside of your "made to fit" box, the box that the proven established 1%ers approved for usage by the American public.

50 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Just a reminder but it took more than a year for the Watergate thing to blow up too. Investigations are not like TV Dinners, they take time.

Well thank you Captain Obvious... and by all means, don't give up hope that the evil fucks will save you from an evil fuck.

Fucking idiots in this country, thinking that the disgusting fucks who fucked them over in the first place will save them from the current disgusting fuck.

Lemmings...

Archived