Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

23 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Same percentage that said they forgave Bill Clinton... ironic

That's simply not true. The evangelicals blasted Clinton through out and 

I don't recall any ever forgiving him. If you can back up that claim I would 

love to see it.

Seriously?

Every fucking hypocrite that said “Don’t hold Bill against HRC, women first, break the glass ceiling!!!”

Every fucking hypocritical and deceitful liar who KNEW that she set up Bernie a Sanders to lose the primary.

Every fucking idiot who voted for her, and now wants to cry “Not my president”.. when they all were shocked and said it was “treasonous” when  Trump said he wouldn’t accept the election results... when the DNC was so sure they were going to win by a landslide.

ANYONE who supports theDNC or GOP blindly with all their lies have “forgiven” Bill Clinton by still supporting the same bullshit that put him in office in the first place... then supported his lying treasonous wife.

Also... for all the fucking idiots who voted for Trump because “he’s not one of THEM”, when in reality he is the unpolished embodiment of “them”.

Jamie... I know what old meant, but I don’t just limit the utter ignorance of our citizens to only the “evangelicals”... I blame the complacency and ignorance of most of our population.

Thats the main problem with this country, we are doomed because people keep on thinking that “the next piece of shit will be better than the last piece of shit.”

Keep electing deceitful, power hungry, backstabbing 1%ers and what will you keep getting?

The same damn thing...

21 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Jamie... I know what old meant, but I don’t just limit the utter ignorance of our citizens to only the “evangelicals”... I blame the complacency and ignorance of most of our population.

T

The post I made was about evangelicals being hypocrites. Holier than thou. And they are.

Republicans are running the show at the moment. Focus your anger there.

I've said it once and I'll say it a million times. When people start focusing their anger at the right

people and over the right things, then and only then, will this Country change for the better.

Money = power. Until we change that.

I agree... except you directing your hate at JUST the GOP when the DNC is just as guilty and as bad.

Focus the anger on the Society of Bullshit known as politicians.

Focus your anger on Joe Biden... the dumbass who introduced the bill for Gun Free Zones Act... which made our kids soft targets.

That’s why we are where in the shithole of a predicament as a country... we forget to hold guilty ones in the past accountable so we can generate new hate for the new kids on the block.

Same vicious cycle repeats, and repeats, and repeats...etc

On 3/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, USN Bengal said:

Same percentage that said they forgave Bill Clinton... ironic

:40:

We impeached Clinton! Still waiting on this hateful, both morally & financially bankrupted Putin-fluffing garbage.  FFS give it a rest with this "buttery males!" stuff.  Herr Trump is by far the worst President in my lifetime.  Even without being compromised by a hostile superpower he'd still be a vile, cancerous, grifter turd.  Every day he's in office is an afront to the very concept of our republic. He's a tragic embarrassment to this country & we will spend years trying to overcome the damage.  Sure the Clintons are foul but "corrupt politician" doesn't begin to cover it here.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

We impeached Clinton! Still waiting on this hateful, both morally & financially bankrupted Putin-fluffing garbage.  FFS give it a rest with this "buttery males!" stuff.  Herr Trump is by far the worst President in my lifetime.  Even without being compromised by a hostile superpower he'd still be a vile, cancerous, grifter turd.  Every day he's in office is an afront to the very concept of our republic. He's a tragic embarrassment to this country & we will spend years trying to overcome the damage.  Sure the Clintons are foul but "corrupt politician" doesn't begin to cover it here.

Every bit of this.

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I agree... but I don’t want to just stop there, do you?

Why is it that those who are “most disgusted” with the current asshat never want to talk about carrying it on to the rest of the swamp?

Get a fucking grip on your “holier than thou” breast beating Pharisee bullshit and call them ALL out.

FFS is right... use your fucking head for something OTHER than to just keep your shoulders apart.

Archived