Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

On 3/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, USN Bengal said:

Nice try, your group mindthink makes your ass look fat.

Typical party lemming, make fun of things you don't agree with because it makes you feel better about your misinformed decision, and keeps you from being informed on all aspects of all wrongdoers...  

Typical name-calling when someone dares to challenges your omnipotent view of reality (that still somehow boils down to a pants-load of defeatist whatabout-ism.)

"Sure that sucks, but everything sucks equally!"  I don't mind so much if you've chosen to give up, but quit trying to drag everyone else down with you.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Typical name-calling when someone dares to challenges your omnipotent view of reality (that still somehow boils down to a pants-load of defeatist whatabout-ism.)

"Sure that sucks, but everything sucks equally!"  I don't mind so much if you've chosen to give up, but quit trying to drag everyone else down with you.

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Give up? Not hardly, I just choose not to be ignorant and believe the rhetoric that the parties continue to shove down willing throats.

Obviously you don’t even have a gag reflex left, as you seem to swallow so well...

6 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Give up? Not hardly, I just choose not to be ignorant and believe the rhetoric that the parties continue to shove down willing throats.

Obviously you don’t even have a gag reflex left, as you seem to swallow so well...

Right, everyone is ignorant except you.  Got something else on your mind?

13 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Weak. Lame. Sad.

If that’s the best you have, you’re about 40 years behind the times... typical of your type.

Lighten up, Francis.  I was attacking your posts & ideas, but you seem to want to talk about sucking dick instead.  "Ad hominem" has been your MO lately, don't act like I instigated it when the record is right there upthread for anyone to see.  All that name-calling & petty bs was your doing.

No way he wants to take from the people with money though. Or who Trump promised would pay for it, Mexico.

Rep. King: Use food stamp funds on border wall

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) says he would take money from Planned Parenthood and SNAP to pay for President Trump's proposed border wall.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/07/12/rep-steve-king-border-wall-food-stamps-sot-newday.cnn

13 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Is the tide about to turn? Glad to see someone in the GOP grow some balls...

They'll start distancing themselves from dipshit publicly as we get closer to the midterm elections.  I wouldn't expect any of them to actually do anything about it, however.

29 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They'll start distancing themselves from dipshit publicly as we get closer to the midterm elections.  I wouldn't expect any of them to actually do anything about it, however.

Agreed. They all may not like him, to include some Republican voters, but they will all line up and vote for him again.

Archived