Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Another actual post from Cat's neighborhood forum:

Unsure if it's just trolling at this point... I mean, I really hope so. The fact that anyone would still believe anything this con man says, seems to pass way beyond believability.

You clearly have no respect for George Washington and the other brave patriots that defeated the British at Gate 9B of the Delta Terminal at Yorktown.

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You clearly have no respect for George Washington and the other brave patriots that defeated the British at Gate 9B of the Delta Terminal at Yorktown.

It was the teleprompters fault - didn't you hear? 

tumblr_m4eg9rdeNI1r2z8kro1_500.jpg

34 minutes ago, Cat said:

It was the teleprompters fault - didn't you hear? 

Of course, nothing is his fault, or if it was his fault it wasn't a big deal & everyone should quit whining about it.

#malignantnarcissist

On 2/28/2018 at 5:33 PM, oldschooler said:

I'm just condemning the side that always bitch about the deficit and spending until they're in power.

Republicans talked about the deficit for Obama's entire term. They add trillions of dollars to it without blinking.

Almost every cabinet member Trump has has had a scandal about bilking tax payers. Tom Price re-signed 

months ago because of it. 

Liberal minded idiots make mt stomach turn....

13 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Liberal minded idiots make mt stomach turn....

If you think Trump is great his cabinet and administration is working for YOU, but I'm a Liberal minded idiot that makes mt stomach turn,

I'm totally okay with that. 

Archived