Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

Welcome to another installment of "This Week In Cat's Neighborhood Forums"

That is why we elected him. He is not a politician, he doesn't say what you want to hear, he tells it like it is. I don't focus on his tweets, I just know he is doing a hell of a job. I am sure some of you would have had Hillary, but at this point, what difference does it make?

It would actually be a good thing for the country if Democrats woukd clean up their own backyards...starting with the lying POS Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, and all of the others who participated, and especially, continue this farce of Trump being a Russian agent.

On assisted suicide, and if it should be legal:

There is an easy way to subside suicidal thoughts or tendencies... put the subjected person in a dire situation... like sub zero temps,or a jungle, and all the sudden they want to live, it a miracle.... cleared that up!

On the Mueller report:

Mueller is a Prosecutor... His job is to determine if the man(s) are guilty....and prove it. Did not, could not. Muellers attempt to save his reputation is BS, because obviously if there was one thing to get him on....He would have done it.

if you can't find the answer you are looking for in over 2 years and millions of dollars, countless people questioned and over a million pages of testimony, then you are looking at nothing. That IS the due process of the law. As of now, it's still all about people who can't admit there is nothing to find. That's why Mueller was hired, to find out about obstruction and collusion and so far, more has been found out about dems than Trump and the shoe is on the other foot.

Archived