Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

I agree... but I don’t want to just stop there, do you?

Why is it that those who are “most disgusted” with the current asshat never want to talk about carrying it on to the rest of the swamp?

Get a fucking grip on your “holier than thou” breast beating Pharisee bullshit and call them ALL out.

FFS is right... use your fucking head for something OTHER than to just keep your shoulders apart.

Because "the rest of the swamp" at their worst are still orders of magnitude more competent than the POTUS and his cabinet.   Thankfully they are not all alike in his case.  Some of them, I assume, are good people.

It's like the house is on fire and you want talk about who forgot to take out the recycling. 

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Because "the rest of the swamp" at their worst are still orders of magnitude more competent than the POTUS and his cabinet.   Thankfully they are not all alike in his case.  Some of them, I assume, are good people.

It's like the house is on fire and you want talk about who forgot to take out the recycling. 

Ahhh... so the graft, corruption, greed, and dishonesty that is rampant in our government is acceptable to you (and others obviously) because someone we all abhor was elected.

Roger that...

I see it as the house IS on fire, along with the entire subdivision, but you just want to put out the fire on your own house.

I'm done talking here... once the satanic Trump is taken down, you guys enjoy your kingdom of shit.

Keep swallowing all that rhetoric and regurgitating it, and when things are even WORSE for the children of this nation/world, look in the mirror and blame yourselves.

19 minutes ago, CincyInDC said:

Just to keep us all on the same page...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy

Nice try, your group mindthink makes your ass look fat.

Typical party lemming, make fun of things you don't agree with because it makes you feel better about your misinformed decision, and keeps you from being informed on all aspects of all wrongdoers...  

15 minutes ago, CincyInDC said:

I was thinking more along the lines of, "doing something is better than doing nothing." 

What if the "something" you are doing turns out to be totally fucking wrong?

Was is still better to do something rather than nothing?

While I agree that at least you're taking action, uninformed action... or worse... action that is exactly the same as what was done before, therefore perpetuating a wrong, is what has put us in the predicament we are in today.

I only pray that there will never be another Trump... shudder... or worse. 

9 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Haven’t looked into it thoroughly yet myself, but if true this is one of the reasons why we have to get rid of all our politicians and start from scratch ...

277175CD-3AC0-4458-95D1-AD02507F2053.jpeg

For the sake of perspective, we spent ~$700 BILLION on the 2008 bailouts.  I'm not sweating $3.5M to starving Laotians. 

Archived