Keeping our enemies close 2018

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Looks like Antonio Brown tweaked his vagina or something. Nothing serious I guess. He'll still be able to have Ben's baby someday.

Lily Tomlin wouldn't say what he injured, so I assumed what you did. Maybe he's having an operation.

30 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Lily Tomlin wouldn't say what he injured, so I assumed what you did. Maybe he's having an operation.

Pump the brakes.. Lily Tomlin is fuckin awesome & would probably make Mike cry.  I'm going to request a different nickname for him .

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

Then 16

byeeeeee..the clowns could have two of the most physically gifted WR in th league and they are both so fucking stupid they can't play.... 

and yea.. the kid is talented... would have been a first rounder for sure if he wasn't a knucklehead... and JG is a freak... that loves booze and weed 

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

IIRC he was the best WR in the division stats-wise the last season he really played

yea.. I think it was like 2013 and he like led the league and had Brandon weldon, jason campbell and brian hoyer throwing....  and didn't even play all of the games 

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Did he take a headshot from a teammate? because that would be glorious

if your own QB is getting brained in practice i think it's safe to say you're coaching them that way

I think he is on concussion protocol. They said he fell backward and hit his head, but who knows. You know how the reporting is. Nobody needs to know if one of their idiots went after the rapist, but when Burdock tackles anybody at practice, it's with intent to kill.

Archived