Keeping our enemies close 2018

On 8/29/2018 at 12:32 PM, Shebengal said:

Unfortunately, being married to a Browns fan, I get to see more Cleveland football than I would like. Their defense is not that bad and Myles Garrett is a beast.

I wouldn't sleep on them.

What did I tell you? Too bad Cleveland couldn’t pull it out.

On 9/6/2018 at 12:44 PM, Hooky said:

Has the price of weed gone up that much?

Actually has gone down.

Everyone got their nipples hard when legalization came in and prices were still "more than street level" high. 2 years later, there's so much weed being grown and the restrictions on sales mean so few dispensaries are open... Prices have gone through the floor.

In 2014, an Illegal pound would run you around $2,400. A legal pound would run you $2,800.

2 Years later, and the price of the legal pound is now down to $1,400. There are almost no illegal pounds left.

I'm getting super HQ stuff direct from Colorado at $60 a quarter. Plus, I love the little vape carts they make now - super convenient.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Actually has gone down.

Everyone got their nipples hard when legalization came in and prices were still "more than street level" high. 2 years later, there's so much weed being grown and the restrictions on sales mean so few dispensaries are open... Prices have gone through the floor.

In 2014, an Illegal pound would run you around $2,400. A legal pound would run you $2,800.

2 Years later, and the price of the legal pound is now down to $1,400. There are almost no illegal pounds left.

I'm getting super HQ stuff direct from Colorado at $60 a quarter. Plus, I love the little vape carts they make now - super convenient.

People make fun of the vape culture (and it is cringey) but it's still cooler than emphysema.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

People make fun of the vape culture (and it is cringey) but it's still cooler than emphysema.

The vape helped me quit smoking, so I will never hate on it. And FWIW, I hate going in to buy parts and having some fat dude in a Kilt and Fedora blowing strawberry shit in my face... But I guess you beer drinkers wouldn't want me to judge you by the upper 10% of annoying "craft beer" drunks either. (Or by the 10% of people with the worst tats, or the worst 10% of dog owners...)

If people aren't being dicks about it, you don't even know they vape. So you only see the worst of the "culture" out there being douche nozzles. And most of those fuckers came to it without even being smokers before.

But as a now ex-smoker, it works!

20 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The vape helped me quit smoking, so I will never hate on it. And FWIW, I hate going in to buy parts and having some fat dude in a Kilt and Fedora blowing strawberry shit in my face... But I guess you beer drinkers wouldn't want me to judge you by the upper 10% of annoying "craft beer" drunks either. (Or by the 10% of people with the worst tats, or the worst 10% of dog owners...)

If people aren't being dicks about it, you don't even know they vape. So you only see the worst of the "culture" out there being douche nozzles. And most of those fuckers came to it without even being smokers before.

But as a now ex-smoker, it works!

My 60 year old friend brought back some of those "vape" pens you buy at the weed stores after a recent trip to Colorado.   He brought them up to the lake where a bunch of us have condos.  Needless to say the adults that tried it were a fucking mess.  Being subject to random drug tests was probably a good thing for me that night.  They were all still stoned the next morning. 

BTW, we are first in the division!!

+1 to LostinDaJungle

Until I started getting monster headaches I went from 20 a day to 0 a day (okay, vaping, but still zero) in two weeks and it lasted ages. Sure the "mad clouds bro" guys are fucktrumpets, but the actual process of weaning off fags by vaping works a treat.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

My 60 year old friend brought back some of those "vape" pens you buy at the weed stores after a recent trip to Colorado.   He brought them up to the lake where a bunch of us have condos.  Needless to say the adults that tried it were a fucking mess.  Being subject to random drug tests was probably a good thing for me that night.  They were all still stoned the next morning. 

BTW, we are first in the division!!

Oh, yeah. That stuff is 95% THC. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

We don't play the Pats this year (Until the AFC Championship game, anyway :biggrin: ) but Jeremy Hill tore his ACL yesterday and is done for the year.

Really?  Sorry to hear that.  he seemed like a decent enough guy but never got his head straight after the fumble.

He also blocked a punt so maybe he should have been on special teams here, too.

On 9/9/2018 at 5:42 PM, Shebengal said:

What did I tell you? Too bad Cleveland couldn’t pull it out.

Neither could your husband, which is why you have LittleBengal!

:)

On 9/10/2018 at 2:21 PM, SF2 said:

The Colts or Packers would start master baiting if that were true.   

"Ah, but the servant waits...while the master baits!"

(History Of The World Part I, Madeline Khan as Empress Nympho, RIP)

On 9/10/2018 at 7:42 PM, LostInDaJungle said:

Oh, yeah. That stuff is 95% THC. 

Or higher (natch). I have a friend who has a friend that has a $10k extraction machine and they make shatter with it, their own dabs, etc. The first time I tried his vaping setup (that looked like a Ghostbusters backpack) with some 98% THC oil made from shatter, I coughed like I'd just smoked an ounce out of a sixty foot bong in one toke. But maaaaaaaaaaaaan did I get high. That was the one AND ONLY time I'd ever gotten wrecked off of one hit of good shit, despite countless promises from random dealers and people over the years to the contrary. Liars. That came from a moldy spare tire from Mexico.

Archived