Keeping our enemies close 2018

On 9/11/2018 at 10:50 PM, Bunghole said:

Or higher (natch). I have a friend who has a friend that has a $10k extraction machine and they make shatter with it, their own dabs, etc. The first time I tried his vaping setup (that looked like a Ghostbusters backpack) with some 98% THC oil made from shatter, I coughed like I'd just smoked an ounce out of a sixty foot bong in one toke. But maaaaaaaaaaaaan did I get high. That was the one AND ONLY time I'd ever gotten wrecked off of one hit of good shit, despite countless promises from random dealers and people over the years to the contrary. Liars. That came from a moldy spare tire from Mexico.

I disc golf on the weekends, and the little carts are one hitters for everyone in our group. Plus there's little to no smell, no trash... Super convenient. I'd have less problem with the beer drinkers if they didn't have to lug out a 6 pack and leave beer cans all over the course.

But yeah, if you're not aware and start hitting that thing like a joint, you're going to see the face of god.

20 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I disc golf on the weekends, and the little carts are one hitters for everyone in our group. Plus there's little to no smell, no trash... Super convenient. I'd have less problem with the beer drinkers if they didn't have to lug out a 6 pack and leave beer cans all over the course.

But yeah, if you're not aware and start hitting that thing like a joint, you're going to see the face of god.

I tried a half a brownie someone I work with brought in here yesterday and I got so spaced I almost had to leave work...I got pretty paranoid/anxious about being too obvious as you could have blinded me with dental floss and what little of my eyes you could see was beet red.

And man, it'd been a long time since any edibles for me...I forgot how LONG the duration of the buzz is on that stuff. It lasted for HOURS.

6 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I tried a half a brownie someone I work with brought in here yesterday and I got so spaced I almost had to leave work...I got pretty paranoid/anxious about being too obvious as you could have blinded me with dental floss and what little of my eyes you could see was beet red.

And man, it'd been a long time since any edibles for me...I forgot how LONG the duration of the buzz is on that stuff. It lasted for HOURS.

IDK what you do or where but are you hiring

On 9/13/2018 at 11:41 AM, LostInDaJungle said:

I just think, at some point, we need to meet in real life, my man.

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

I guess the Browns are still the Browns.

How long till they pick up PK Jonathan Brown?

Yep, pulling defeat from the jaws of victory.

Did they ever look atrocious toward the end of the game.

Browns will sign Dan Bailey

Vikings will pick up Jonathan Brown for practice squad if nothing else.

(psssst... just between you, me, and the lamp post, Chris Henry is regarded very highly on this board.  Just a heads up.  You might consider deleting your previous post.)

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Yep, pulling defeat from the jaws of victory.

Did they ever look atrocious toward the end of the game.

Browns will sign Dan Bailey

Vikings will pick up Jonathan Brown for practice squad if nothing else.

(psssst... just between you, me, and the lamp post, Chris Henry is regarded very highly on this board.  Just a heads up.  You might consider deleting your previous post.)

One thing about me is that I don't care about being politically correct. I never back down 'cause a post might not be taken well.

As for Chris Henry I also was a big fan of his but the comparison to Gordon is apt. They're both immensely physically talented receivers who were deeply troubled personally

33 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

One thing about me is that I don't care about being politically correct. I never back down 'cause a post might not be taken well.

As for Chris Henry I also was a big fan of his but the comparison to Gordon is apt. They're both immensely physically talented receivers who were deeply troubled personally

Not politically correct but a tad tactless but... 

I'm glad your here and like your input but, just sayin'

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Not politically correct but a tad tactless but... 

I'm glad your here and like your input but, just sayin'

Tactless? We're talkin football here. This isn't discussing polo games at the club. My comment was direct and accurate. Don't kid yourself. Josh Gordon could "end" very similarly to Chris Henry. Sad but true

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bad-bills-cornerback-vontae-davis-retired-halftime-sunday-211324991.html

Wrong thread, maybe but the Bills suck so bad Vontae Davis retired at half time.

I wonder if someone threw trash on his lawn during the second quarter or something.

I take it the Bills can retire his contract too. It is a $5mill deal

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

Tactless? We're talkin football here. This isn't discussing polo games at the club. My comment was direct and accurate. Don't kid yourself. Josh Gordon could "end" very similarly to Chris Henry. Sad but true

I" think he is even more talented than Slim was (blasphemy I know).. dude really fucked up a great thing

Archived