Keeping our enemies close 2018

23 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bad-bills-cornerback-vontae-davis-retired-halftime-sunday-211324991.html

Wrong thread, maybe but the Bills suck so bad Vontae Davis retired at half time.

I wonder if someone threw trash on his lawn during the second quarter or something.

well-theres-something-you-dont-see-every

Also If Chad Johnson couldn't figure it out in New England, how is Gordon gonna make it happen there?   When has New England ever redeemed somebody?  There is only one Redeemer.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

well-theres-something-you-dont-see-every

Also If Chad Johnson couldn't figure it out in New England, how is Gordon gonna make it happen there?   When has New England ever redeemed somebody?  There is only one Redeemer.

Shit, Chad is a Very Stable Genius compared to Stash Gordon.  IDK if the Browns really cut him or if he couldn't find the stadium.

10 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I'm so very very sad. They may be starting to implode.:1violin:

Yep, Brown being outplayed by JuJu, Conner filling in ok for Bell, Defense utter garbage, looks like the old guys are starting to throw a fit.  Sorry Mikey, window is closing on this crew.  Couldn't beat the Patriots and now you have an even worse threat in Jacksonville that can shut you down and light you up.   Add in the fact you are already 1.5 games behind the resurgent Bengals and you will have trouble winning the division.

You also couldn't beat Cleveland and let a guy with 3 career starts torch you for 42 at home.   This ship has sailed. 

27 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yep, Brown being outplayed by JuJu, Conner filling in ok for Bell, Defense utter garbage, looks like the old guys are starting to throw a fit.  Sorry Mikey, window is closing on this crew.  Couldn't beat the Patriots and now you have an even worse threat in Jacksonville that can shut you down and light you up.   Add in the fact you are already 1.5 games behind the resurgent Bengals and you will have trouble winning the division.

You also couldn't beat Cleveland and let a guy with 3 career starts torch you for 42 at home.   This ship has sailed. 

Tomlin says they're gonna unleash hell this week.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

I'm so very very sad. They may be starting to implode.:1violin:

They're like spoiled, coddled children. They're conditioned to throw a fit when things don't go their way and expect someone to come fix it for them.  

Sorry little Tony but you let go of the balloon and Daddy Goodell loves you very much but he can't fucking fly.  I'm sure he'd be happy to buy you a new one though.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're like spoiled, coddled children. They're conditioned to throw a fit when things don't go their way and expect someone to come fix it for them.  

Sorry little Tony but you let go of the balloon and Daddy Goodell loves you very much but he can't fucking fly.  I'm sure he'd be happy to buy you a new one though.

Come on now. Don't be afraid to admit you're heartbroken.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Come on now. Don't be afraid to admit you're heartbroken.

Lightweight sad it's not all being broadcast for my entertainment on Hard Knocks or the Allegheny Shore reality TV equivalent

Kind of reminds me of watching skinheads beat the shit out of each other at hardcore shows as a young'un.  

7 hours ago, schotzee said:

I think he may be auditioning for a part in duck dynasty.

I love the Conor Mcgregor look.  From what I read, his team mates dressed him up like that and sent him out.  That is some funny shit.  I hope Tampa ass rapes the Stealers next weekend then they can tie the Ravens the next weekend. 

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Now even some of the hall of famers are threatening to boycott the ceremony over insurance. Nobody will care, but force of habit.

8 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Antonio Brown also tweeted Monday that he wanted a trade. 

Yeah, a little hard to read into that. It does appear to sound like he's disgruntled but apparently he tweeted that in response to a comment made by someone formerly in the organization. The dude said he was a product of Ben and wouldn't put numbers up on any other team like he has for squeelies.

30 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Yeah, a little hard to read into that. It does appear to sound like he's disgruntled but apparently he tweeted that in response to a comment made by someone formerly in the organization. The dude said he was a product of Ben and wouldn't put numbers up on any other team like he has for squeelies.

Maybe he shouldn't use Twitter if something like this triggers him so easily. The guy is Diva.  I don't really have a problem with what Bell is doing although I believe he was offered a decent contract. If he and his agent think he can get way more guaranteed $s as an FA then I guess he will show up at the last moment,  accrue his NFL season and then wave goodbye to Rooney and Bug Eyes. 

Of course we are still way more dysfunctional because Burfict hits too hard. 

Archived