Keeping our enemies close 2018

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Maybe he shouldn't use Twitter if something like this triggers him so easily. The guy is a Diva.  I don't really have a problem with what Bell is doing although I believe he was offered a decent contract. If he and his agent think he can get way more guaranteed $ as an FA then I guess he will show up at the last moment,  accrue his NFL season and wave goodbye to Rooney and Bug Eyes. 

Of course we are still way more dysfunctional because Burfict hits too hard. 

Yeah ain't that the truth!? Was checking in on one of the stealer boards. It's funny, some people saying the inmates have been running the asylum and that bugsy needs to go.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Did you see the excerpt from the press conference? I laughed my ass off.

Reporer: What went into the decision today to let Daniel Carlson go?

Zimmer: Did you see the game?

Reporter: Was it an easy decision?

Zimmer: Yeah, it was pretty easy.

Now if when we win Sunday and the Squeels lose Monday night it will be a perfect weekend.

As far as Baker Mayflower, he won't last until Thanksgiving so we will see some waiver wire scrub for

our two games with them.

Next year we take a quarterback in the second round if not the first.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah...the creators of the Baker legend. Right on cue.

It would've been nice if we got that kind of optimism from the media every year in our dark era. They were upset when it ended eccept for the ones that think we're still bad.

If the Browns hadn't cut Stash Gordon a week too soon that could have been a blow out.

Mayfield looked pretty good but ... wait and see.

Speaking of Stash, I want to see how he gets along with Marsha Brady when Stash screws up and Marsha throws a hissy fit.

Is there a penalty for a player roughing his own quarterback?

2 hours ago, Griever said:

Mayfield had some nice passes I'll admit but his fumble could have totally gone the other way and I saw at least two passes that probably should have been picked. We'll see how he's progressed when/if the Bengals face him.

The reality is he hasn't gotten any snaps with the starters in 3 weeks and played WAY better than Tyrod Taylor.  He took a few chances but his passes were WAY more accurate than Taylor.  Peyton Manning led the league in INTs his first year, its what happens when you go to a bad team and try and make plays as a rookie.    He will have some growing pains but listening to Hue Jackson say, "We haven't decided on a starter for next week, we will need to see the tape first." is pure comedy.  Everyone knows who the better QB is and the fans would concuss Jackson with dog bones if he rolls out Taylor next week. 

I have to give the guy props.  Wasn't recruited by any D1 teams, walked on at Texas Tech, became the starter.  Left for Oklahoma, walked on and won the Heisman.  May have won a National Championship if his coach didn't go conservative the last half.   Was the #1 overall pick as an unrecruited Heisman Trophy winner.   I was at the Ohio State v OK U game and he carved us up like a surgeon.   Near the end of that game everyone just couldn't believe how easy he was making it look.  Very accurate polished QBs make the game look way easier than it is. 

As a Bengal fan you don't want a team in your division to continually get the number one pick. You want the Browns to win a few games. Baker is by far the better QB but I'm not sure if that says more about him or Tyrod Taylor. Let's face it Taylor was benched in favor Nathan Peterman last yr. His coaches were that fit to be tied with him missing passes

My husband and son were debating last night whether the Browns always shot off fireworks after a touchdown. My husband was saying no, my son was saying yes. This went on for about 5 minutes and I was dying to say "Yes, it's just that you don't hear them because the Browns don't score very often." Finally my son said it. 

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

My husband and son were debating last night whether the Browns always shot off fireworks after a touchdown. My husband was saying no, my son was saying yes. This went on for about 5 minutes and I was dying to say "Yes, it's just that you don't hear them because the Browns don't score very often." Finally my son said it. 

On a similar note. Does Cincy or is it only after a W?

Archived