Keeping our enemies close 2018

15 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Wonderful to see that the Browns are still the Browns. Only they could lose a game like they did today. That team really does have a knack for losing

They got hosed by the refs. At one point, my son screamed at the TV, "Do they want Jon Gruden to not go 0-4?" amongst other not so vague obscenities. 

15 hours ago, SmoothD said:

The Browns running game is going to give up problems.

Nick Chubb and Carlos Hyde are both bruising backs with speed

Too true.

Myles Garrett vs Glenn is a mismatch

Denzel Ward is dangerous, too.

Two games with the Browns late in the season...

I think they are better than a lot of people give 

them credit for.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Too true.

Myles Garrett vs Glenn is a mismatch

Denzel Ward is dangerous, too.

Two games with the Browns late in the season...

I think they are better than a lot of people give 

them credit for.

They're actually quite talented as they should be after all this losing which is why it's amazing that they can still find ways to lose games like this one and the opener vs Pitt. Only the Browns can lose a home game where the opposition gives you 6 turnovers

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

They got hosed by the refs. At one point, my son screamed at the TV, "Do they want Jon Gruden to not go 0-4?" amongst other not so vague obscenities. 

That's so Browns like to whine about the refs. No, I'd say that the on field refs gave them a break by spotting it for a 1st down. Replay showed that it was a generous spot. That's what replay does

Leveon Bell says he'll report to the Stealers during their Week 7 bye.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24863960/leveon-bell-report-Stealers-week-7

Pussy is afraid to see us in Week 6.  Scared he might get hurt again and fuck-up his market value during the off-season.  Don't worry, Leveon, you can get fucked-up just as badly when we see you Week 17.

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Leveon Bell says he'll report to the Stealers during their Week 7 bye.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24863960/leveon-bell-report-Stealers-week-7

Pussy is afraid to see us in Week 6.  Scared he might get hurt again and fuck-up his market value during the off-season.  Don't worry, Leveon, you can get fucked-up just as badly when we see you Week 17.

probably come in out of shape and be out again by the time they lose to us again 

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

I'm watching KC at Denver. Now it's just "Pacman Jones" with absolutely nothing about his troubled past. It's as if leaving Cincinnati has absolved him of all past transgressions or something. 

Par for the course. 

4 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

I'm watching KC at Denver. Now it's just "Pacman Jones" with absolutely nothing about his troubled past. It's as if leaving Cincinnati has absolved him of all past transgressions or something. 

Now there's a surprise...

I see where he had 4 solo tackles and one tackle for loss and only defended one pass.

Still in the back of my mind I can't help but think with our close games he and Burfict are penalty magnets and are good for at least one stupid penalty per game whether they were warranted or not.  Now Shawn Williams plays that role.

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Now there's a surprise...

I see where he had 4 solo tackles and one tackle for loss and only defended one pass.

Still in the back of my mind I can't help but think with our close games he and Burfict are penalty magnets and are good for at least one stupid penalty per game whether they were warranted or not.  Now Shawn Williams plays that role.

Pacman will finally make the pro bowl.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 4:44 PM, Sea Ray said:

That's so Browns like to whine about the refs. No, I'd say that the on field refs gave them a break by spotting it for a 1st down. Replay showed that it was a generous spot. That's what replay does

Tbh though I think that can be said about most team's fans. I can't put an accurate % on it obviously but I'd say at least 51% of each and every team's fanbase believe their team gets the shit end of the stick from the officials.

4 hours ago, schotzee said:

Tbh though I think that can be said about most team's fans. I can't put an accurate % on it obviously but I'd say at least 51% of each and every team's fanbase believe their team gets the shit end of the stick from the officials.

It's called, my child is an angel syndrome...   I believe it's higher than 51%.

5 hours ago, schotzee said:

In a sense all of them are right.  NFL officiating is terrible at this point.  I'm sure every team gets screwed by the refs sometimes, it's just that teams that are perceived as bad don't get the benefit of the doubt as often.  Inconsistent & outright blown calls are definitely costing teams games; that's not whining, that's just facts.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived